What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger I will be dropping off the grid soon after a while.

In the first week of December, I have to head to my cousin's wedding in Melbourne.

I am curious about how the wedding will be, since it's an Indo-Ghanain affair

This should be rather interesting- Ghana- one of those places I know nothing about- regale me with the stories and may the wedding be a joyous affair for you and all involved...

Is it the bogs, .. the Poteen or the fine things?

No neither the bogs, the booze or the booty ! I suppose its got something to do with my interest in Gaelic Culture & Language but more than that in the Irish Countryside - It beautiful !

Well yes. According to those that havent left the 7-11s of Suburban Houston.. We is a yahoodi-Yindu Baniya.

Do you not get it , we all lack the sensor of humor and the passion for life even though the other person is known to start abusing at a mere criticism of a distant Commander of the Faithful and thus left for Infidel land :D

Kind of makes you , want to believe in System justification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ironic , isn't it ?

No neither the bogs, the booze or the booty ! I suppose its got something to do with my interest in Gaelic Culture & Language but more than that in the Irish Countryside - It beautiful !

Gather ye Rosebuds while ye may ... Armstrong !

Is it the bogs, .. the Poteen or the fine things?

Well yes. According to those that havent left the 7-11s of Suburban Houston.. We is a yahoodi-Yindu Baniya.

But the ISRO are yindu scientists. Then you have yindu doctors, engineers and lawyers.

My god. These yindoos are everywhere. Scheming, plotting.

Looks like the Chaudhry saab crashed the wrong party.

@Oscar

Sorry I hurt your feelings and you started crying like a little girl. Really it broke my heart.

You can come for a free slushie at my 7-11 anytime botty.

@Secur I will give a little bit of a serious answer for your jab.

Muslims never insult the dead. Maybe you should look further into that.

@RazPaK

Console yourself any way now , it doesn't really matter .

We all , been lacking the passion of life and for the love of all that is considered holy - the sense of humor , have looked for your serious answers * serious doesn't mean abusive or personal or even brain farts backed with none that get you either infraction or a " detente " period of 40 days or more depending on the severity of course * which are hinted at dozens of threads , but never provided :D Lets add it , into that , shall we ?

I have looked far enough . Have you ? :azn:

@RazPaK

Console yourself any way now , it doesn't really matter .

We all , been lacking the passion of life and for the love of all that is holy - the sense of humor , have looked for your serious answers * serious doesn't mean abusive or personal or even brain farts backed with none that get you either infraction or a " detente " period of 40 days or more depending on the severity of course * which are hinted at dozens of threads , but never provided :D Lets add it , into that , shall we ?

I have looked far enough . Have you ? :azn:

Abuse, love, hate, tareef. These are things that only a man of passion can express.

Abuse, love, hate, tareef. These are things that only a man of passion can express.

Ahhh a new theory but unfortunately , all can do / have the ability for the above listed things , he just have to have an ounce of grey matter , forget the higher cognition , but only the " wise " knows to express/declare it at the right time and with the right words . Where have you been reading / making this stuff anyways ? On the tomb of the .... ? :D

I guess or perhaps his sermons ?

Last edited:
Reactions: SQ8
Ahhh a new theory but unfortunately , all can do the above listed things , he just have to have an ounce of grey matter , forget the higher cognition . Where have you been reading / making this stuff anyways ? On the tomb of the .... ? :D

Chup! Saale. That is because you are a Yindoo

Ahhh a new theory but unfortunately , all can do / have the ability for the above listed things , he just have to have an ounce of grey matter , forget the higher cognition . Where have you been reading / making this stuff anyways ? On the tomb of the .... ? :D

Looks like that grey matter can't help you decipher my word play.

Hahaha.

I'll make a bet with you.

You find one quote of Chaudhry saab abusing dead Muslims, and then I will make sure I start eating badam and machli, and vow to read your autobiography.

:lol:

Looks like that grey matter can't help you decipher my word play.

Well actually , you didn't get even a single word of " what you got into " :D . Stick to the old ground , leave this for those " who understand " .

But if you want to prove somehow that " abusing is a human right to be exercised at any time by the " man of passion " then sorry there are no takers for that . :) Stopped making bets with man sized toddlers , a long time ago , find someone else . @Armstrong if you will

Well actually , you didn't get even a single word of " what you got into " :D . Stick to the old ground , leave this for those " who understand " .

But if you want to prove somehow that " abusing is a fundamental human right " then sorry there are no takers for that . :)

Apnay mun, Mian Mittu.

:lol:

Ja oy, apni engrezi ke jang laro. Inshallah teri engrezi pura pdf ko fateh kar le gi. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom