What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just dreaming of killing Bangladeshis..what of you?

I am in Sydney at the moment. Spent last week in Gold Coast

Speaking of homeland, I do want to go back, not sure how, why and when. Maybe it will just remain that, a thought trapped in many of the dreams I conjure up in my over active brain

@Oscar I do admire @Armstrong's abiding love for his nation..it mirrors my own. This is after all home Oscar, it calls to me at least.. leaving India despite its many malaise would kill a part of me...
Oh Shut Up You.....don't patronize my bro @Oscar over there - He loves Pakistan ! :kiss3:

Hes going to watch over us from afar ! :)

Everybody loves their nation. But as I said in another thread.. my Pakistan starts with my family, my neighbourhood and then radiates out. Given the opportunity I'd always come back, but for that Ill need to ensure I can survive here. Pakistan is great to come in at a later stage in life to try and get some investment going. But at this time there is no need to toil away with "mein bhi Pakistan hoon , tu bhi Pakistan hai" and sacrificing opportunity to exercise your best potential elsewhere.

After all , Hijrat is a Sunnah is it not? :angel:

@Oscar is the kind of guy that use Lux sabun in hopes that Katrina Kaif will appear in his bathroom.

Love Pakistan...

lololol
Said the male sitting behind a 7-11 counter wearing 25c fake moustaches to convince himself he is maula jutt reincarnated.

Everybody loves their nation. But as I said in another thread.. my Pakistan starts with my family, my neighbourhood and then radiates out. Given the opportunity I'd always come back, but for that Ill need to ensure I can survive here. Pakistan is great to come in at a later stage in life to try and get some investment going. But at this time there is no need to toil away with "mein bhi Pakistan hoon , tu bhi Pakistan hai" and sacrificing opportunity to exercise your best potential elsewhere.

Said the male sitting behind a 7-11 counter wearing 25c fake moustaches to convince himself he is maula jutt reincarnated.

Well there is always the island..I hope you don't mind if I spirit @Armstrong to said island to slowly torture him out of his mind, I shall use his hide as wallpaper..

Bleh..let me try an Armstrong on you..come back to India..come back..or something of that sort I guess..

I keep thinking of that. But there is an excellent Malayalam movie which depicts a Malayalee coming back from gelf. In the end he is driven back due to his business shattered, due to trade unionism and corruption.

Trust me, I do want to come back.

But see @Oscar reasons above

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn dude. You sound hurt instead of trying to be funny.

Well there is always the island..I hope you don't mind if I spirit @Armstrong to said island to slowly torture him out of his mind, I shall use his hide as wallpaper..

Always a way out , isn't there ? The promise of the Island , the only thing that gives them hope , what picture are you trying to paint here , Dillinger ? :D

Good to see you around. Are you doing well?

I empathise with your reasons given above. But I do have an advantage in that I do not intend to raise a family.

So I don't have to worry about that.

Always good to see you around btw.

Yes, just dreaming of killing Bangladeshis..what of you?

Good to see you anyways.

You must forgive my constant clinging onto you. I have observed that you are one of those who won't throw around words like khangressi and pseudo sickular.

Makes a pleasant change from your average Indian netizen

Reactions: SQ8

I never was nor will I ever be an ambitious man when it comes to careers, social standing or even my personal life so I'm not so sure I can relate to the 'potential' bit that much !

But then again maybe thats just me - Aaaadam Beeizaaar & Unambitious ! Come to think of it in some of my more depressing moments (depressing viz a vie Pakistan & the Quaid) I wish to be living in some obscure village in Ireland with no-name, with some books & a plot of land to grow crops on ! :)

Good to see you around. Are you doing well?

I empathise with your reasons given above. But I do have an advantage in that I do not intend to raise a family.

So I don't have to worry about that.

Always good to see you around btw.

Good to see you anyways.

You must forgive my constant clinging onto you. I have observed that you are one of those who won't throw around words like khangressi and pseudo sickular.

Makes a pleasant change from your average Indian netizen

No clinging here..that's strictly between me and Hype...no no man...I enjoy the company..it is a welcome change from the madness that ensues across the rest of the forum..pleasant conversations can be a luxury here..

I never was nor will I ever be an ambitious man when it comes to careers, social standing or even my personal life so I'm not so sure I can relate to the 'potential' bit that much !

But then again maybe thats just ! Come to think of it in some of my more depressing moments (depressing viz a vie Pakistan & the Quaid) I wish to be living in some obscure village in Ireland with no-name, with some books & a plot of land to grow crops on ! :)

Why Ireland?

But then again maybe thats just me - Aaaadam Beeizaaar & Unambitious ! Come to think of it in some of my more depressing moments (depressing viz a vie Pakistan & the Quaid) I wish to be living in some obscure village in Ireland with no-name, with some books & a plot of land to grow crops on ! :)

Yes..Buttsy the Irish farmer..there is a song in there somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it..

Keeping well @Armstrong ?

Always a way out , isn't there ? The promise of the Island , the only thing that gives them hope , what picture are you trying to paint here , Dillinger ? :D

You know me, paint an abstract representation of a content soul- while using Buttsy's dried hide as the canvas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom