What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on be a bit more creative ! :undecided:

Oh don't be one of those Pakistanis who go abroad, get a qualification & then settle down there till a time comes that they need to be chucked into an Old Home - Come back....come back Home !

Please...you disco maulvis would label @Oscar as a traitor to the cause/faith/nation and off him..he's better off outside and safe..

Please...you disco maulvis would label @Oscar as a traitor to the cause/faith/nation and off him..he's better off outside and safe..

Oscar is way...way more Orthodox than I am - I don't attach much value to the Hadith...he does !

Oh don't be one of those Pakistanis who go abroad, get a qualification & then settle down there till a time comes that they need to be chucked into an Old Home - Come back....come back Home !

See it from Eyes ! :)

Nope, religion has always bored me..no one ever descended from the heavens to assist me and yet I have had a wildly successful life- nothing that I have ever wanted have I ever failed to attain- but it was me that did the attaining..what need then do I have for an imaginary friend who decrees how I should lead my life, what to eat, who to sleep with..not my style..

Oscar is way...way more Orthodox than I am - I don't attach much value to the Hadith...he does !

Oh I have seen that..he is also VERY clear on a lot of other things which will upset your black turban brothers greatly..

@Armstrong you forget, orthodoxy in itself is not bad..what right do I have to frown upon a person who believes devoutly and adheres to the letter as well as the spirit..it is the inability to understand that your religion must be your business as is the others' his which is the problem..Oscar has never been afflicted by the latter malaise..

Oh I have seen that..he is also VERY clear on a lot of other things which will upset your black turban brothers greatly..

Are you kidding me ?

Do you know Ghulam Pervez Ahmed, despite being a close confidante of Iqbal & the Quaid, was marginalized for most of his life in Pakistan & declared a Non Muslim because he didn't put much stock in Islam - Were he alive now....he'd be dead the second he would've opened his mouth !

Are you kidding me ?

Do you know Ghulam Pervez Ahmed, despite being a close confidante of Iqbal & the Quaid, was marginalized for most of his life in Pakistan & declared a Non Muslim because he didn't put much stock in Islam - Were he alive now....he'd be dead the second he would've opened his mouth !

So then this is a long standing malaise, with the differences characterized by just a variance in degrees...joy..meh someday they will probably try to kill you too..ten to one bets you're not muslim enough for your brothers up in the mountains and all of Hype's protestations won't help you then...

@Armstrong you forget, orthodoxy in itself is not bad..what right do I have to frown upon a person who believes devoutly and adheres to the letter as well as the spirit..it is the inability to understand that your religion must be your business as is the others' his which is the problem..Oscar has never been afflicted by the latter malaise..

I never said that being Orthodox is good or bad but simply that @Oscar is a lot more Orthodox than me which is safer !

So then this is a long standing malaise, with the differences characterized by just a variance in degrees...joy..meh someday they will probably try to kill you too..ten to one bets you're not muslim enough for your brothers up in the mountains and all of Hype's protestations won't help you then...

Back in the '50s & the '60s apparently no one give a foOk about these trouble mongers later on they got centre stage !

I never said that being Orthodox is good or bad but simply that @Oscar is a lot more Orthodox than me which is safer !

Not in his case, since he also seems to be annoyed by inanity and is bound to correct the dear maulvis on some small matter and end up in a bori...he speaks up..often taking a line which most of the posters here cannot appreciate- imagine how the likes of Mullah Diesel would react...

I'd rather not be. If I am going to have dreams that dont involve boring conversations on mundane subjects then I'd rather have dreams of fixing mistakes in the past.

And I am going to not be one of those Pakistanis, but rather one of those human beings who would rather ensure that his family.. i.e the basic unit of parents + children have a more secure future in a safer country. Where laws work, and your freedoms are respected. Sure, Ill visit Pakistan.. but I have no want to live here.

Not in his case, since he also seems to be annoyed by inanity and is bound to correct the dear maulvis on some small matter and end up in a bori...he speaks up..often taking a line which most of the posters here cannot appreciate- imagine how the likes of Mullah Diesel would react...

They dont react. I've tried it in real life and they either go defensive and dismiss it while looking here and there.. or they go on a pre-revised rant much like certain memberZ here.. ahem ahem..

I'd rather not be. If I am going to have dreams that dont involve boring conversations on mundane subjects then I'd rather have dreams of fixing mistakes in the past.

And I am going to not be one of those Pakistanis, but rather one of those human beings who would rather ensure that his family.. i.e the basic unit of parents + children have a more secure future in a safer country. Where laws work, and your freedoms are respected. Sure, Ill visit Pakistan.. but I have no want to live here.

Chalooo yaaaar koiii nahin - To you be your way, to me mine !

Good Luck with that & I hope you find what you're looking for !

@Oscar I do admire @Armstrong's abiding love for his nation..it mirrors my own. This is after all home Oscar, it calls to me at least.. leaving India despite its many malaise would kill a part of me...

@Oscar I do admire @Armstrong's abiding love for his nation..it mirrors my own. This is after all home Oscar, it calls to me at least.. leaving India despite its many malaise would kill a part of me...

Oh Shut Up You.....don't patronize my bro @Oscar over there - He loves Pakistan ! :kiss3:

Hes going to watch over us from afar ! :)

Oh Shut Up You.....don't patronize my bro @Oscar over there - He loves Pakistan ! :kiss3:

@Oscar is the kind of guy that use Lux sabun in hopes that Katrina Kaif will appear in his bathroom.

Love Pakistan...

lololol

I didn't mean to patronize..its just that leaving my country is unthinkable for me...try and imagine it for yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom