What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW You changed your avatar..:frown:

@Oscar do you have any avenue for contacting Hype outside pdf- an email account or something- I am not asking for it and all since he's secretive about it to some extent but can't you try and contact him if that would be proper..he's been MIA far too long now..

Ah, rules hnnn..well I always did want a woman who would attempt to tame me...but if you try fit me into a tutu (most women I've been with have eventually ended up expressing an inordinate urge to do the same) then you shall find yourself hanging from the rafters of some decrepit barn- just fare warning. So let it be done...

Yes @KingMamba change your avatar...pick one which doesn't bring Chris's face to my mind every time I look at it..that corpulent twerp should have been killed off by Stewie a long time back..

No actually, I don't try and tame anyone bc then chances are I will get bored before you know it. However, if one expects something or a certain freedom from me, he/ she has to be prepared to give me that in return too. It's as simple and little as that and applies for every type of relationship! Other than that you can do everything you want...i don't judge!! ;)

Nah it's okay I changed mine....WHAT DO YOU THINK??? :D I use to LOVE this show when I was little haha :P

@Oscar do you have any avenue for contacting Hype outside pdf- an email account or something- I am not asking for it and all since he's secretive about it to some extent but can't you try and contact him if that would be proper..he's been MIA far too long now..
No actually, I don't try and tame anyone bc then chances are I will get bored before you know it. However, if one expects something or a certain freedom from me, he/ she has to be prepared to give me that in return too. It's as simple and little as that and applies for every type of relationship! Other than that you can do everything you want...i don't judge!!

Nah it's okay I changed mine....WHAT DO YOU THINK??? :D I use to LOVE this show when I was little haha :P

OH I like it but now we are treading towards the realm of bestiality..:lol:

You know me love, you can do whatever you like as long as you're not trying to shoehorn me into a tutu..and not fraternizing with ugly men...ugly being the key criterion here..:-)

@ZYXW You changed your avatar..:frown:

WHAT? You no like ??? :(

I think he's just a bit busy but honestly idk..but give your boyfriend some time, I am sure he will be back :P haha

OH I like it but now we are treading towards the realm of bestiality..:lol:

You know me love, you can do whatever you like as long as you're not trying to shoehorn me into a tutu..and not fraternizing with ugly men...ugly being the key criterion here..:-)

:rofl::rofl: well you only live once haha

LMFAOOOOO....HUH GASP DILLINGER, you think I am THAT shallow that I go for looks?? huh??? I mean as long as they are powerful and rich idc much for looks ;) as you can see my morals are very much in place :rofl:

Last edited:
@Oscar do you have any avenue for contacting Hype outside pdf- an email account or something- I am not asking for it and all since he's secretive about it to some extent but can't you try and contact him if that would be proper..he's been MIA far too long now..[/quote]

No idea. Did not leave any contact.

WHAT? You no like ??? :(

I think he's just a bit busy but honestly idk..but give your boyfriend some time, I am sure he will be back :P haha

:rofl::rofl: well you only live once haha

LMFAOOOOO....HUH GASP DILLINGER, you think I am THAT shallow that I go for looks?? huh??? I mean as long as they are powerful and rich idc much for looks ;) as you can see my morals are very much in place :rofl:

Aesthetics are important..powerful, rich and good looking should be the criteria...otherwise might as well go and swoon over Karl Rove or one of the Koch brothers..

@Oscar do you have any avenue for contacting Hype outside pdf- an email account or something- I am not asking for it and all since he's secretive about it to some extent but can't you try and contact him if that would be proper..he's been MIA far too long now..No idea. Did not leave any contact.

@Oscar

Damn that fool..anywho I see that you had a nice run in with Razzi, what got his panties in a twist this time...too many yindus on the forum or something like that again?

Aesthetics are important..powerful, rich and good looking should be the criteria...otherwise might as well go and swoon over Karl Rove or one of the Koch brothers..
LMFAO.....Speaking of powerful, rich and good looking.... how is Mr. Gandhi's election campaign looking??
HUH OMMGSH did I tll you...so I aplied for that internship with the state dep. that I didn't get last time.....ad this time I am selected for stage two .....SOOOO if I make it and get selected for the position in India and rahul wins the election.....GUESS who gets to be with him for most of next summer...ME!!! you know to discuss "foreign policy" ehem ehem ;)

No idea. Did not leave any contact.[/quote]

Are you talking to yourself and replying yourself.? :undecided: .. Same situation as somnambulist. Isn't this..?
images

LMFAO.....Speaking of powerful, rich and good looking.... how is Mr. Gandhi's election campaign looking??
HUH OMMGSH did I tll you...so I aplied for that internship with the state dep. that I didn't get last time.....ad this time I am selected for stage two .....SOOOO if I make it and get selected for the position in India and rahul wins the election.....GUESS who gets to be with him for most of next summer...ME!!! you know to discuss "foreign policy" ehem ehem ;)

Well his campaign is a lameduck- recently he addressed a massive crowd in Mumbai and the people mocked him collectively by chanting Modi's name- his other rallies have drawn very little positive attention and lackluster crowds, wherever he goes he actually gets mocked- no longer in subtext but openly...all in all his ineptness is now in the open..you might end up spending your time here with someone completely different at this rate...

@Dillinger @Alpha1 @Dazzler

hey i can't identify the thank next to leapord 2A4 :what: ...... can anyone identify it ????

Altay+n+Leopard2.jpg

Dude its a Leapord tank but not the A6 or even the SG version, this one if sporting the early AMAP kit..AMAP is a wonder...in fact one of the AMAP variants were completely bought off by a certain Indian company..as in the complete know how, know why and IR/IP..now if only the MoD and the babus would open their eyes..

Last edited:
@RAMPAGE Basically an early Leopard-2NG sans AMAP-A (the AMAP-A is the absolute pinnacle of active protection)...

Well his campaign is a lameduck- recently he addressed a massive crowd in Mumbai and the people mocked him collectively by chanting Modi's name- his other rallies have drawn very little positive attention and lackluster crowds, wherever he goes he actually gets mocked- no longer in subtext but openly...all in all his ineptness is now in the open..you might end up spending your time here with someone completely different at this rate...

Dude its a Leapord tank but not the A6 or even the SG version, this one if sporting the early AMAP kit..AMAP is a wonder...
Yup you're right. its add-on armor for A4.

in fact one of the AMAP variants were completely bought off by a certain Indian company..as in the complete know how, know why and IR/IP..now if only the MoD and the babus would open their eyes..
No way :woot::fie:

Yup you're right. its add-on armor for A4.

No way :woot::fie:

Well we've had SMEs working, forming JVs (primarily for the foreign markets in Europe) and buying off OEMs for some time now- do you think that the likes of TATA just up and started producing super bainite armor for British armored vehicles- they didn't develop the material- they just bought the rights to use it..and the know how for producing and applying it..money goes a long way..but idiocy can still stymie you..

@S.U.R.B. @Secur @Manticore

Docs, suggest me the best cardiologist in Islamabad/Rawalpindi !!!!!!

Diagnoses : Ischemic cardiomyopathy with severe LV systolic and grade 1 diastolic dysfunction.

Please. You can't speak Punjabi.

If I put on my Faislabadi accent you pathetic doabis will run around yourselves to try and catch your tails.

Internet Fidayen :suicide2:, forgive me now please but I am tempted to quote a quranic verse that fits the situation the words are "SUMMUN, BUKMUN & UMYUN" i.e. DEAF, DUMB and BLIND. No matter how much you show the mirror and highlight the contradictions you will be responded with an irrelevant and stupid question or an explanation that has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom