What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO I feel bad for those people f he actually wins LOL....they better have their escape plans ready haha!! :P No but on a serious note.....may he best man win :D
The avatar is not good enough !!!!

how about this :D

images

A picture of MPT taken this week. Damn!!! It's shameful of knowing that my grandfather used G3, my father used G3, and i used G3A7. Both are the same rifle with different variants. Thank to god they'll be started to put into reserve depots forever by January 2014 :victory:

urq7t.jpg

@Oscar Any idea what standard load and full load mean in terms of the tonnage of the aircraft carrier?

For example the scrapped project 1143.7 carrier was to weigh 62000-65000 tons at standard and 75-790000 at full/max load, similarly the old Kitty Hawks are stated to have a tonnage of 62.000 tons at "light" and 80000 tons at full/max load....got me confused..for example the Liaoning is said to weigh in at 53000 tons at standard load...so I guess when we state that we are going to build a 65000 ton carrier we are referring to its standard tonnage, yes? I hate these vague descriptions and terms...:hitwall:

Have fallen in love with this flight deck layout-

claseulyanovsk01sy5.jpg

Obviously I'd rather prefer our own island from the IAC-1 line and remove the catapult second from the port side of the ship..no ski ramp either- instead CTOL with a second catapult. No crazy cruise missile armament either...would be a perfect set up for INS Vishaal, would reckon it would lend itself to a higher sortie generation rate than the more "modern" CVF (CTOL variant, albeit the highly mechanised weapons handling system (HMWHS) is worth envy perhaps) and French PA2 designs...what say you?

@Capt.Popeye

Last edited:
@Oscar Any idea what standard load and full load mean in terms of the tonnage of the aircraft carrier?

You want to call in @Capt.Popeye or @Penguin for that. Is that the Ulayanosk or something?

The Cruise missile armament has its benefits. Even with flight ops disabled due to any number of reasons, the Carrier can still be an effective asset to provide support.

You want to call in @Capt.Popeye or @Penguin for that. Is that the Ulayanosk or something?

The Cruise missile armament has its benefits. Even with flight ops disabled due to any number of reasons, the Carrier can still be an effective asset to provide support.

True but the IN doesn't seem to care for the notion of arming its ACs with cruise missiles...yes it is the Ulyanovsk..a beauty..shame she never sailed.

Lets see if Capt. or Penguin find their way over here and provide an answer..

@Oscar I am treating this as my indulge in my fantasies week (well wrt affairs martial)..:-)

@jaibi yar lets meet up now, we are neigbours and its a shame we havent planned to meet up yet, I will give you the details soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom