What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few months back Professional was teaching me 'Punjabi' which is supposed to be my Mother tounge.:crazy: 'Bitiya main tenu Punjabi sekhata hu/I'll teach you Punjabi'.:o: I hope he realizes how stupid he sounds/looks. May allaha gives him MATT (BUDHI).:suicide:
oye ay kiri punjabi hagi ????? :fie:

ithay aa kuriaay mai tenu punjabi sikhaawaan !!!!!!!! :D

oye ay kiri punjabi hagi ????? :fie:

ithay aa kuriaay mai tenu punjabi sikhaawaan !!!!!!!! :D

Appa Madi moti Punjabi Naal Kam Sar Liye da, Hor Punjabi Nahi Sikhani. :disagree:

Tu A-sad71 Mulla nu Punjabi Sikha, kyoki unnu Loar hai i! :rofl:

Last edited:
Well his campaign is a lameduck- recently he addressed a massive crowd in Mumbai and the people mocked him collectively by chanting Modi's name- his other rallies have drawn very little positive attention and lackluster crowds, wherever he goes he actually gets mocked- no longer in subtext but openly...all in all his ineptness is now in the open..you might end up spending your time here with someone completely different at this rate...

LMFAO I feel bad for those people f he actually wins LOL....they better have their escape plans ready haha!! :P No but on a serious note.....may he best man win :D

LMFAO I feel bad for those people f he actually wins LOL....they better have their escape plans ready haha!! :P No but on a serious note.....may he best man win :D

"May the best man win", that would lead to a de facto defeat for RG..I can run this country better than him..probably solve world hunger along the way too.

"May the best man win", that would lead to a de facto defeat for RG..I can run this country better than him..probably solve world hunger along the way too.
LMFAO....dear stuff like this only happens in your dreams :P hehe

In either case. Your current location for the next 6 months is the flag you need to set.

Yes, sorry I forgot you are part of the Sesame Street characters. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom