What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also a Bihari, AND I can always scream at @Hyperion for help if his brethren (Omar) decide to dick with me.:D

Wtf, I thought on the Kolkata Dhaka thread you said you were Bengali? Or are you a Bengali who was born and brought up in Bihar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, no one is going to say anything to you, if you just want to visit. That much I can guarantee! :D

I am also a Bihari, AND I can always scream at @Hyperion for help if his brethren (Omar) decide to dick with me.:D

Man I would be terrified to visit Pakistan, leave alone Afghanistan. I heard they can recognize us as Hindustanis by just looking at us. Regardless of complexion.

Wtf, I thought on the Kolkata Dhaka thread you said you were Bengali? Or are you a Bengali who was born and brought up in Bihar?

I am an ad-mixture of far too many things babua. Kono idea hi nahi hai tumhe, kidher kidher ka khoon i ragon me daud raha hai..amar lineage ta bhishon complex..chaddo..kituhanon samijh lagia?

I am an ad-mixture of far too many things babua. Kono idea hi nahi hai tumhe, kidher kidher ka khoon i ragon me daud raha hai..amar lineage ta bhishon complex..chaddo..kituhanon samijh lagia?

Bhojpuri, Bengali, and Punjabi. Hardly complex bro. :)

@jaibi I meant the post on the previous page.

"I have this deep and abiding attraction towards Kabul, Chitral, Tajik, Gilgit- the pamirs. Like I said, its this feeling- bone deep- of being called, of having left something there. You live there, have seen these places (not all) but many- what do you think is the reason. This isn't a recent thing either- its been an ongoing thing for a LONG time."

AND this bit- "Here is the thing, I didn't know jack about the Pamirs, about Tajik (Afghanistan and FATA and Chitral, yes) but not a pip about the tajiks before I started indulging this urge to go there- perhaps it is so. But you need to know this thing, even with Delhi- I have this odd thing- I can't stay too far from it. I don't even have any particular liking for the people and most definitely no sentimental family thing- its just in Delhi once I get away from the suburbs- its like standing on a beating heart, as if something is pulsing underneath my feet- an inexorable pull, something old- VERY old, which has been there for a very long time- alive and sentient. That's the same way I feel about the places in question."

"I have this deep and abiding attraction towards Kabul, Chitral, Tajik, Gilgit- the pamirs. Like I said, its this feeling- bone deep- of being called, of having left something there. You live there, have seen these places (not all) but many- what do you think is the reason. This isn't a recent thing either- its been an ongoing thing for a LONG time."

AND this bit- "Here is the thing, I didn't know jack about the Pamirs, about Tajik (Afghanistan and FATA and Chitral, yes) but not a pip about the tajiks before I started indulging this urge to go there- perhaps it is so. But you need to know this thing, even with Delhi- I have this odd thing- I can't stay too far from it. I don't even have any particular liking for the people and most definitely no sentimental family thing- its just in Delhi once I get away from the suburbs- its like standing on a beating heart, as if something is pulsing underneath my feet- an inexorable pull, something old- VERY old, which has been there for a very long time- alive and sentient. That's the same way I feel about the places in question."

Hindus believe in re-birth. You probably have a connection with that place. A connection that did not end satisfactorily in a previous incarnation. Hence the need for closure. Though an AK is a tad too permanent closure-wise .....

Have you tried hypnotherapy?

Hindus believe in re-birth. You probably have a connection with that place. A connection that did not end satisfactorily in a previous incarnation. Hence the need for closure. Though an AK is a tad too permanent closure-wise .....

Have you tried hypnotherapy?

In that case I must have been real nuttbag- considering that in my last birth I was shuttling all across the Pamir mountains, norther Pakistan and then Delhi.:taz:

Dude, it's a feeling that relates to masculinity. In our collective unconscious there is a longing to be closer to our primordial source of masculinity. Now that can come as for some people to be attracted to forests/jungles/nature and want to be secluded there for a while it's usually for self-exploration and in others it can come up as a longing for their ancestoral or historic places, like for me it's Mongolian Steppes and so on. If it comes in a particular phase in life it usually comes as a 'milestone' an important phase in development of the person that can cause greater growth (think of it like the journey the guys take in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, the come out of the trip essentially as different people). I believe that's what you're facing. See, in our times we're painfully aware of what an adult life entails: being chained to a chair, working on mundane things we're not really motivated about, tolerating people we hate and so on. For the previous generation this revelation came in their mid-life when they realized how miserable the 'Modern' life makes them whence they enter this static and prolonged phase. Our psyche naturally is aversive to this and our longings or desires for a more meaningful, independent and fulfilling life or experience intensifies; we usually experience that in symbols (like for you it's longing to visit this region: rugged, isolated, hard, beautiful and perhaps even related to your heritage).

"I have this deep and abiding attraction towards Kabul, Chitral, Tajik, Gilgit- the pamirs. Like I said, its this feeling- bone deep- of being called, of having left something there. They keep telling me to pick up AKs and a chador. You live there, have seen these places (not all) but many- what do you think is the reason. This isn't a recent thing either- its been an ongoing thing for a LONG time."

In that case I must have been real nuttbag- considering that in my last birth I was shuttling all across the Pamir mountains, norther Pakistan and then Delhi.:taz:

Its not necessarily your last incarnation. These things have a way of skipping multiple incarnations, with specific triggers in the current one.

I am serious about hypnotherapy and NLP. There is a world leading expert who practices this for many corporates at the TMTC here in Pune. I forget his name. He is a renowned expert on sleep physiology.

Dude, it's a feeling that relates to masculinity. In our collective unconscious there is a longing to be closer to our primordial source of masculinity. Now that can come as for some people to be attracted to forests/jungles/nature and want to be secluded there for a while it's usually for self-exploration and in others it can come up as a longing for their ancestoral or historic places, like for me it's Mongolian Steppes and so on. If it comes in a particular phase in life it usually comes as a 'milestone' an important phase in development of the person that can cause greater growth (think of it like the journey the guys take in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, the come out of the trip essentially as different people). I believe that's what you're facing. See, in our times we're painfully aware of what an adult life entails: being chained to a chair, working on mundane things we're not really motivated about, tolerating people we hate and so on. For the previous generation this revelation came in their mid-life when they realized how miserable the 'Modern' life makes them whence they enter this static and prolonged phase. Our psyche naturally is aversive to this and our longings or desires for a more meaningful, independent and fulfilling life or experience intensifies; we usually experience that in symbols (like for you it's longing to visit this region: rugged, isolated, hard, beautiful and perhaps even related to your heritage).

Heritage, what heritage? There are rugged places here too, might as well chugg off to Leh or Arunachal. But this specific place bogs down my mind and I get fixated- and why Delhi? I feel the same way about Delhi.

That's it, I was a tajik mujahid.:frown:

Its not necessarily your last incarnation. These things have a way of skipping multiple incarnations, with specific triggers in the current one.

I am serious about hypnotherapy and NLP. There is a world leading expert who practices this for many corporates at the TMTC here in Pune. I forget his name. He is a renowned expert on sleep physiology.

So I was hopping all over north western Himalayas in my previous incarnations? :what: Who knows..the atheist's mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom