What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you saw Kabul Express recently and are just being horny.

39663232ue9.jpg

@Hyperion @Armstrong @jaibi Have you folks seen Waar yet? Dodos get me a good print since it won't be released here...I want to see it..read the reviews- apparently the script ain't all that good but the cinematography is A grade. Me wants to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @Armstrong @jaibi Have you folks seen Waar yet? Dodos get me a good print since it won't be released here...I want to see it..read the reviews- apparently the script ain't all that good but the cinematography is A grade. Me wants to see.

Hey dont watch that nonsense crap it has shown India in a bad role

Pharak ki paenda hai. Kaunsa unke bolne se sach ho jaani hai baat. I just want to see the movie..could care less about accusations- warna ham logon ne toh movion me itna bandnam kiya hai Pakistan ko ki abhi tak sharam se mar gaya hota becahara @Hyperion.:omghaha:

Pharak ki paenda hai. Kaunsa unke bolne se sach ho jaani hai baat. I just want to see the movie..could care less about accusations- warna ham logon ne toh movion me itna bandnam kiya hai Pakistan ko ki abhi tak sharam se mar gaya hota becahara @Hyperion.:omghaha:

i watched the first movie.
one of the best romantic movies i have seen @S.U.R.B.

Yesh dear...... :-)

i watched the first movie.
one of the best romantic movies i have seen @S.U.R.B.

So, you found it good as well.Nice!
Do me a favor don't watch the second one in line.Go for the third one,it'll bring up the level of suspense.And it almost covers every aspect.Trust me,you'll not require to watch the second one.Watch that sequel "before midnight" now.

Yesh dear...... :-)

So, you found it good as well.Nice!
Do me a favor don't watch the second one in line.Go for the third one,it'll bring up the level of suspense.And it almost covers every aspect.Trust me,you'll not require to watch the second one.Watch that sequel "before midnight" now.
ok mate....

and yes,they are a sweet couple :D

Mate, told you maybe you don't have that aspect coming out in your 'crisis', I was giving a general discription of how people exerperience and verbalise it. Consciousness does not represent thoughts but feelings, awareness, not cognition.

Yeah, probably, you need a time to re-orient yourself with a greater integration of the self. As to fully pinpoint where, why, how and so on we need some intense time and processing.

@jaibi

So what's the final word?

Heritage is not possible, unless we are talking about like thousands of years and a hundred generations back or something. And even then I don't see how that would manifest itself in my conscious thoughts.

So it is most probably the need to get away and reconnect with the primordial. Still doesn't explain why Delhi though, why I feel what I feel when I am here.

Will see it this week. I've heard the same.

:smart::smart: just perfected my privace settings on G plus and FB

Don't like fair women, AT ALL! NEXT!

Im guessing you are a Nandita Das fan then? Beauty has no color.. however I cannot seem to equate booty with beauty as is the norm these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom