What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
=Dillinger;4880902

After being rushed to the hospital, a team of five doctors put a hose through his ribs to get air to his lungs. Though doctors were able to get fluid out of him, the air had to come out the natural way, resulting in an enormous case of flatulence.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
He freaked out when i offered him a prostate massage :cheesy:

I is thinking....
xtowantaboy.jpg

@Ayush @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

Welcome to Dilli baba's school- I have not seen you gooks post on military matters- so we shall start with a basic exercise- my favorite one- one I have bored others with- terrain.

fmg6ZQ6.jpg

Open in a new tab for better resolution. Now your job is to-

1) Identify the area.

2) Mark out (once you've identified the places, preferably save the pic- open it in paint and mark the place with the brush/pencil tool) every important or relevant place/point on the map that has military significance and do some research on these places.

Get to it or suffer my wrath.
@Oscar that thing sharted all over the place, one can only imagine the rancid odor that must have taken a hold of the spectators a few moments later.:hang2:
@RAMPAGE ask some of your talib friends to kill alphee for me.
@Alpha1 DIE ALREADY!!

@Ayush @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

Welcome to Dilli baba's school- I have not seen you gooks post on military matters- so we shall start with a basic exercise- my favorite one- one I have bored others with- terrain.

Janab is the trivia pic before our brothers from other side of the border occupied the posts or after that ???

Janab is the trivia pic before our brothers from other side of the border occupied the posts or after that ???

Does it matter? The line remains the same. :) After all its demarcated and delineated- that itself cannot be changed in principle. Now get to it. Hint- the line's integrity stands even now.

Does it matter? The line remains the same. :) After all its demarcated and delineated- that itself cannot be changed in principle. Now get to it. Hint- the line's integrity stands even now.

I am eating samosa at this time .... being drunk .... I might give a bit of an advantage please let me know if it wasn't about keran sector. Saali ladki ne laat maar ke phone line se disconnect kar diya. Agar aap ne bhi ab leni to sorrry G**d mein itna iraq ka paani nahi ke 2 baar le sako !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom