What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then! That was..........awe inspiring.....I guess. :hang2:

Btw you never did tell me about you folks running a nuke boat program? What gives?

Its running in the same vein as the fc-20 program.

Right now
Im perplexed as to how a pc that was running peachy at five o clock with a very normal shutdown goes slower than a 386 on boot any normal running. Moreover, no undue processes running in task manager

It just went full retard like that

@BLACKEAGLE

It is Sunday for you guys, but I'm stuck for two more weeks in Jeddah - hadn't taken a break for centuries - :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

Welcome to Dilli baba's school- I have not seen you gooks post on military matters- so we shall start with a basic exercise- my favorite one- one I have bored others with- terrain.

fmg6ZQ6.jpg

Open in a new tab for better resolution. Now your job is to-

1) Identify the area.

2) Mark out (once you've identified the places, preferably save the pic- open it in paint and mark the place with the brush/pencil tool) every important or relevant place/point on the map that has military significance and do some research on these places.

Get to it or suffer my wrath.
@Oscar that thing sharted all over the place, one can only imagine the rancid odor that must have taken a hold of the spectators a few moments later.:hang2:
@RAMPAGE ask some of your talib friends to kill alphee for me.
@Alpha1 DIE ALREADY!!

is it siachen? ? :what:

I've been feasting on beef kebab every day ever since Eid began.

Pakistani_Food_Beef_Kabobs.jpg

And my god is life beautiful!

:enjoy:

Its running in the same vein as the fc-20 program.

Right now
Im perplexed as to how a pc that was running peachy at five o clock with a very normal shutdown goes slower than a 386 on boot any normal running. Moreover, no undue processes running in task manager

It just went full retard like that

Your PC is possessed.:undecided:

So you folks were going to rent one then?

Any idea what's wrong with PDF btw? Why is it acting so funny? :angry:

is it siachen? ? :what:

You and @ranjeet need to go back to school.:tdown:

Dilli baba's junior school!!
@hinduguy Big ups! Sup man? I hear you ditched Rampi after he offered you a prostrate massage? Man you lost a keeper.:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom