What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because that's in your own backyard. You won't truly feel on your own if you were in a similar place in your own country.

Heritage, what heritage? There are rugged places here too, might as well chugg off to Leh or Arunachal. But this specific place bogs down my mind and I get fixated- and why Delhi? I feel the same way about Delhi.

That's it, I was a tajik mujahid.:frown:

You could equally well have been a dog. Or a goat. Rebirths are not species congruent either.

You could have also been a woman. Rebirths are not gender congruent.

Now that would be fun, the number of men I could torture if I were a woman, I would have left a trail of wrecks in my path.:taz:

Maybe because that's in your own backyard. You won't truly feel on your own if you were in a similar place in your own country.

True. But what does that have to do with your point of heritage. Our blood does not carry actual tangible memories of our heritage.:undecided:

Then in all probability I shot you dead during your last life........ Hypey no likes Tajiks! :sniper:

In that case, did you shoot a Tajik at the age of 9-8? :bounce:

For many people it also comes at a point of integrating diverse identities like I met an athiest Sikh gentleman from Canada who came to visit Lahore because his parents immigrated from here and he wanted to explore his roots. These things often present themselves psychologically, identity is a huge part in human meaning of life. Perhaps you don't have that aspect coming forth but many people do. I was being generic.

True. But what does that have to do with your point of heritage. Our blood does not carry actual tangible memories of our heritage.:undecided:

In that case, did you shoot a Tajik at the age of 9-8? :bounce:

@jaibi

So what's the final word?

Heritage is not possible, unless we are talking about like thousands of years and a hundred generations back or something. And even then I don't see how that would manifest itself in my conscious thoughts.

So it is most probably the need to get away and reconnect with the primordial. Still doesn't explain why Delhi though, why I feel what I feel when I am here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jung postulates that our blood actually does. Its called the "collective unconscious."

Its there in animals as well. How hatchlings instinctively know the predator and move away from them.

Jung postulates that our blood actually does. Its called the "collective unconscious."

Damn it! Unless I am She Shah Suri ki aulad its unlikely that my heritage draws from anywhere near Af or that region.

Mate, told you maybe you don't have that aspect coming out in your 'crisis', I was giving a general discription of how people exerperience and verbalise it. Consciousness does not represent thoughts but feelings, awareness, not cognition.

Yeah, probably, you need a time to re-orient yourself with a greater integration of the self. As to fully pinpoint where, why, how and so on we need some intense time and processing.

@jaibi

So what's the final word?

Heritage is not possible, unless we are talking about like thousands of years and a hundred generations back or something. And even then I don't see how that would manifest itself in my conscious thoughts.

So it is most probably the need to get away and reconnect with the primordial. Still doesn't explain why Delhi though, why I feel what I feel when I am here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, told you maybe you don't have that aspect coming out in your 'crisis', I was giving a general discription of how people exerperience and verbalise it. Consciousness does not represent thoughts but feelings, awareness, not cognition.

Yeah, probably, you need a time to re-orient yourself with a greater integration of the self. As to fully pinpoint where, why, how and so on we need some intense time and processing.

Thats it, someone had best drop me there. So mongol steppes, what's that about? :confused:

Or maybe Hype did shoot me, he just can't remember..I wouldn't put it past pre-adolescent Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom