What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't hook up at the moment, its either work or this- my squeeze is vacationing- lucky girl. And I am trying my hand at fidelity after having trashed a lot of rels- Jaibi even did a nice and short psyche profile on me and my proclivities. I just really want to go to the Karakorum- my great granddad went there. There is a VERY old fort in Gilgit too- back from the BC apparently- I want to see it. Gilgit, Baltistan, Pamirs, Hindu Kush, Kabul- I need to see these places- something about them constantly plagues my mind- as if something is calling me (I kid you not).

Then I suggest you decide if you want to continue squeezing that particular squeeze, grab a Chador, An AK-47 and a water bottle.. and settle in the Northwest. Essentially you dont need the AK but Im guessing by your dreams that one may be desirable.

Did not know @jaibi shrinks as well?

@Oscar - I can't see your latest reply from the Hakim Saeed Sahib thread ? :unsure:

Please post it here ! :)

These days I'm not even getting some notifications of mentions - Pataa nahin kiyaa ho rahaa haii ? :undecided:

@Oscar - I can't see your latest reply from the Hakim Saeed Sahib thread ? :unsure:

Please post it here ! :)

These days I'm not even getting some notifications of mentions - Pataa nahin kiyaa ho rahaa haii ? :undecided:
Its the dreaded last page error.. no way you are getting past that unless you log out, delete your cookies , restart your browser and eat a Jalebi dipped in Nutella and covered with cream and frosted sugar.

@Oscar always available to help with what I've learned :)

I can mentally Shrink

Physically expand :(

Tragedy....

Must you torture my palette and stomach?:angry:

AND- "cat is cute...", hunh?

For you-

iKfJn.gif

Still, I am going to feed you to Buttsy!

You should migrate to Lahore on every Eid-al-adha - full bulls and cows with tonnes of Biryani - steaks,T-bones, Niharis, Sri Paye, Chapli kebab, Nargisi koftay ---- i know @seiko is going to quit his diet plan now :D

You should migrate to Lahore on every Eid-al-adha - full bulls and cows with tonnes of Biryani - steaks,T-bones, Niharis, Sri Paye, Chapli kebab, Nargisi koftay ---- i know @seiko is going to quit his diet plan now :D

Bro I get top notch rib eye and steak right here. The issue is that you're not going to get any mughlai here with anything other than chicken or lamb. But Lahore needs a visit and then namak mandi Peshawar.

Then I suggest you decide if you want to continue squeezing that particular squeeze, grab a Chador, An AK-47 and a water bottle.. and settle in the Northwest. Essentially you dont need the AK but Im guessing by your dreams that one may be desirable.

Did not know @jaibi shrinks as well?

WHY is everyone treating this as a joke. I want to go there NOT become a talib!! :frown: I am serious, its as if I have left something there and I need to go and retrieve it, its just a pull- I can't explain it.

I am quitting this forum today.Maybe I might return someday,Maybe I wont but time will tell. Until then I wish all you guys the best. Yours Jessica!

@Armstrong
@Yzd Khalifa @Aeronaut
@Zakii @Gentelman @BATMAN @al-Hasani
@That Guy
@Alpha1
@Talon
@qamar1990
@Hyperion
@Panther 57
@RazPaK
@Raja.Pakistani @DESERT FIGHTER @Ghareeb_Da_Baal
@KingMamba
@hinduguy
@Ayush
If it is some issue then stay and fight it out.
If it is personal reasons, then don't quit and keep in contact with the friends here.
If the decision is final, then hope to see you again on the forum sometime.
All the best with your studies.

@Hyperion Everyone is making a joke out of what I said..even @Oscar.

I have this deep and abiding attraction towards Kabul, Chitral, Tajik, Gilgit- the pamirs. Like I said, its this feeling- bone deep- of being called, of having left something there. They keep telling me to pick up AKs and a chador.:angry: You live there, have seen these places (not all) but many- what do you think is the reason. This isn't a recent thing either- its been an ongoing thing for a LONG time.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom