How do you review the two movies?

They made a fine couple .....haven't they?:D

before-midnight-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush let's hear it from you.

How do you review the two movies?

There made a fine couple .....haven't they?:D

before-midnight-1.jpg

was travelling yesterday mate. will watch the first part later today or tomorrow.

Heard a lot about those movies from my sis and wife, however, decided against watching them, because the actress was so butt-ugly! :D

Boss,....the following two:

1-Before sunrise. 1995
2-Before midnight. 2013

I'm forced to assume that you must have seen those already.:D

Heard a lot about those movies from my sis and wife, however, decided against watching them, because the actress was so butt-ugly! :D

Exactly not the best of the cast.But they performed well.I was expecting it to be another chick flick maniac story.But it did deviate from my expectations.Also i made the story short:D (because i can't take love stories for that long).......there is another one in the sequence.But i suggest the first and last one, it brings the element of suspense in the equation so that you can bear that bitter love tablet.:lol:
\/\/\/ complete sequence.
1-1-Before sunrise. 1995
2-Before sunset. 2004
3-Before midnight. 2013

And what sort of damage assessment do you think will apply for Pakistani assets and infra (non-PAF) which we will target?

No comment on my dream?:frown:

Non nuclear assets, I'd say anywhere between 60-80%.. Airbases, Depots, Vehicles, CNC..etc
Nuclear assets(If it comes to that).. 10-20%

The whole idea is the amount of punches one can take to get back up again. Can India take that 5-10 years worth of damage and still be able to get back up(even if in bad shape in certain areas) to live again? Yes

Can you say the same for Pakistan? NO

And all I can say on the dream is that it looks like a killer script . I get those a few times a month and some of them leave the avengers looking like an episode of CID.

Non nuclear assets, I'd say anywhere between 60-80%.. Airbases, Depots, Vehicles, CNC..etc
Nuclear assets(If it comes to that).. 10-20%

And all I can say on the dream is that it looks like a killer script . I get those a few times a month and some of them leave the avengers looking like an episode of CID.

Sometimes its an LSV at night in Cholistan, sometimes its amphib through Pangong tso into Xizang. Should have signed up, damn it! I wasn't designed to be a munshi!!

Sometimes its an LSV at night in Cholistan, sometimes its amphib through Pangong tso into Xizang. Should have signed up, damn it! I wasn't designed to be a munshi!!

No thats just your subconscious taking over your REM. In other words, get off def.pk for a while and go indulge in the Munshi world.. Drink up.. hook up. all that. Also, read up on "The secret life of Walter Mitty". Stiller is making a movie on it but the book is the masterpeice.

No thats just your subconscious taking over your REM. In other words, get off def.pk for a while and go indulge in the Munshi world.. Drink up.. hook up. all that. Also, read up on "The secret life of Walter Mitty". Stiller is making a movie on it but the book is the masterpeice.

I can't hook up at the moment, its either work or this- my squeeze is vacationing- lucky girl. And I am trying my hand at fidelity after having trashed a lot of rels- Jaibi even did a nice and short psyche profile on me and my proclivities. I just really want to go to the Karakorum- my great granddad went there. There is a VERY old fort in Gilgit too- back from the BC apparently- I want to see it. Gilgit, Baltistan, Pamirs, Hindu Kush, Kabul- I need to see these places- something about them constantly plagues my mind- as if something is calling me (I kid you not).

I can't hook up at the moment, its either work or this- my squeeze is vacationing- lucky girl. And I am trying my hand at fidelity after having trashed a lot of rels- Jaibi even did a nice and short psyche profile on me and my proclivities. I just really want to go to the Karakorum- my great granddad went there. There is a VERY old fort in Gilgit too- back from the BC apparently- I want to see it. Gilgit, Baltistan, Pamirs, Hindu Kush, Kabul- I need to see these places- something about them constantly plagues my mind- as if something is calling me (I kid you not).

Men with Kalashnikovs are calling you!Just go to Nepal and hike some mountains!

No joke bro. I need to go to these places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom