What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webby, the Emperor is stuck at @ page # 1922. I'm being denied access to my Empire.... :D
@WebMaster

Is that a conspiracy to delay your approach towards the palace?

Looks like there is a surprise lying in the wait.

surprised-patrick-meme-life-of-pie.gif

I did shopping for a marriage ceremony today :woot:

What did you shop then, until now?

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B.

Bonjour , bon ami ! :D

WoW WoW ,(shivering with joy ) that's a title occupying two rows.Only a brilliant leader like secur can have it.Congratulations!! dear.A well deserved accomplishment.:)

WoW WoW ,(shivering with joy ) that's a title occupying two rows.Only a brilliant leader like secur can have it.Congratulations!! dear.A well deserved accomplishment.:)

Thank you , though you are late , brother . :D How goes your life ?

Thank you , though you are late , brother . :D How goes your life ?

Not in the best of my form today.Going through a period of complete voice rest.By voice box is inflamed by a pathogenic attack which have shut me up for sometime.You tell, what's going on?

Not in the best of my form today.Going through a period of complete voice rest.By voice box is inflamed by a pathogenic attack which have shut me up for sometime.You tell, what's going on?

Pharyngitis , mate ?

Preparing for tomorrow's presentation .

Acute Laryngitis >Viral...

And the topic of presentation is?

Ahh , cant do anything about it , sorry . :( I have had worst experiences with pharyngitis with accompanying stepped up usage of anti-biotics .

Design and pattern making for casting :D .

@Secur, whenever you get free.Do tell about that thing BDZs etc you were telling me?

Ahh , cant do anything about it , sorry . :( I have had worst experiences with pharyngitis with accompanying stepped up usage of anti-biotics .

Design and pattern making for casting :D .

Will it affect the looks of that cast those orthopods (Orthopedic surgeons) put on us....:D ? (JK)
Luckily me, i've not got any secondary bacterial invasion....:D.So, i'll skip the Antibiotics..No PCs(Paracetamol) or analgesics either.It's worth it.Long time since i've been quiet.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom