What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my escape plan. It involves a big house in Vegas and ownership of the Bellagio.

In all seriousness,the gambit is a bit more dangerous if it succeeds. Since the Af Talibs are going home nonetheless and they could simply decide to throw it up and integrate with the Mayor of Kabuls government. In that case, we are seeing a hostile and largely stable Afg which is hostile to Pakistan and then your homeland and then a resurgent Baluch insurgency..
To top it off, the Iranians are ready to sing Kumbaya with the Muricans which means they've found their long lost ally they've always really wanted. Hence, Pakistan is in a pile of excrement that would rival or exceed even Goswamis expectations.

Its ironic that Iran was on-board with America in Af till 2003 and left once they realized that the Americans and Bush in specific were not interested in reciprocity. Now they seem to be engaging each other again. Sir, the Taliban will never integrate with the Kabul government, what makes you think otherwise, or will the Afghan admin agree to provide concessions in form of bringing back the women to their status under the talibs, closing down western institutions and going back to being an emirate? Why would the talibs settle for anything less even if they can't really win, they aren't known for taking into consideration such pragmatic realities are they?

So how do you see things playing out? If there is an US-Iranian re-engagement then KSA might rekindle its interests with the Taliban on a war-footing?

@hinduguy have you thought about my proposal? We should really hook up man.
@Oscar You evil man, answered other less significant people and then went off without answering mine post.:angry:
@Alpha1 Have you skinned your kitten yet? :taz:
@Hyperion HANDS OFF! She is mine. Gaandi nazar se dekhe ga use toh I'll feed you to the great Butt!! :pissed:

Belgian-Blue-Cattle-1%5B1%5D.png

@Anubis

sticker,375x360.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy have you thought about my proposal? We should really hook up man.
@Oscar You evil man, answered other less significant people and then went off without answering mine post.:angry:
@Alpha1 Have you skinned your kitten yet? :taz:
@Hyperion HANDS OFF! She is mine. Gaandi nazar se dekhe ga use toh I'll feed you to the great Butt!! :pissed:

Belgian-Blue-Cattle-1%5B1%5D.png

@Anubis

sticker,375x360.png

The BUTT gives everyone eye-infection...you can use it as a weapon....Muslamic Butt gun!

@grey boy 2
Good to see you here and Congrats on becoming a Gallery Mod at CDF.

WHAT? I haven't been to this thread since quite a while, so plz elaborate.. :ashamed:

look at your thousands of posts, and see a 14 year old is making more sense than you guys :P

look at your thousands of posts, and see a 14 year old is making more sense than you guys :P

Not a particularly surprising thing, not that this is a statement particularly on the merit of Jazzbot's post. Pdf is chalk full of senior posters who's post count exceeds 10,000 or even 20,000 and yet they are neither capable of composing coherent posts nor able to grasp the requisite technicalities when dealing with areas related to defense and military affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom