What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if @DESERT FIGHTER has seen the movie- ilsa, she wolf of the ss :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how @Secur is studying material engineering. wr have a subject MSM (metallurgy and material science engineering) amd it is like a continuation of chemistry :hitwall:

I wonder how @Secur is studying material engineering. wr have a subject MSM (metallurgy and material science engineering) amd it is like a continuation of chemistry :hitwall:

Mate , Applied Chemistry is taught separately as a subject , overall the field is research oriented , has great potential and still very much interesting since we get to experiment with new things :)

@Alpha1 @RazPaK

yara which place is best for bird hunting ??? ..... when i was little we used to go to bhalwaal for pigeon and baghla hunting and one time behind margalla hills, im thinking of doing that again !!!

@Alpha1 @RazPaK

yara which place is best for bird hunting ??? ..... when i was little we used to go to bhalwaal for pigeon and baghla hunting and one time behind margalla hills, im thinking of doing that again !!!
Yar, There is a huge open space with some trees behind my house,
i hunt there! :)

@Oscar What happens if your Af gambit fails or is less successful than envisioned? If you are unable to get the one eyed mullah to take over territory in Af and he and his fighters remain in Pakistan then they're not really going to sit down and herd sheep, you might end up with many more Nek Wazirs on your hands.

@Dazzler Is it true that NESCOM is working on a Turbofan Engine ????

@Oscar What happens if your Af gambit fails or is less successful than envisioned? If you are unable to get the one eyed mullah to take over territory in Af and he and his fighters remain in Pakistan then they're not really going to sit down and herd sheep, you might end up with many more Nek Wazirs on your hands.

I have my escape plan. It involves a big house in Vegas and ownership of the Bellagio.

In all seriousness,the gambit is a bit more dangerous if it succeeds. Since the Af Talibs are going home nonetheless and they could simply decide to throw it up and integrate with the Mayor of Kabuls government. In that case, we are seeing a largely stable Afg which is hostile to Pakistan and then your homeland and then a resurgent Baluch insurgency..
To top it off, the Iranians are ready to sing Kumbaya with the Muricans which means they've found their long lost ally they've always really wanted. Hence, Pakistan is in a pile of excrement that would rival or exceed even Goswamis expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom