What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cherokee

Thanks, for what, welcoming or for 'chummi'---Too bad you are not a girl, otherwise i'd be after you :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cherokee

Thanks, for what, welcoming or for 'chummi'---Too bad you are not a girl, otherwise i'd be after you :devil:

hahaha . Its for welcome . Anyways HOw has your life been here in the past couple of months :D .

Youtube is working in Karachi. Check and report if possible.

Youtube shut again. Oh well. They mustbe testing something.

@Aeronaut and i was going to take admisssion in RMIT uni in australia ..... ...:confused: and i hd to submit all documents till febuary.....
what about the universities of art and designs ,textile and interior design and graphics design??

1209049_10151831804689130_83607008_n.jpg

@Armstrong I was being serious bro, being a believer for so long and then being denied entry to heaven will $uck BIG TIME! Best get to work on helping the Ummah. Start with Bangladesh in fact. I worry for your eternal soul! :kiss3:

Oh and my new love-

chloe-bennet-tca-disney-abc-party-02.jpg

:smitten:

@pk_baloch

Dukhtarjan, if you are paying international student fee than you might regret this decision at some point. If you are a resident or a citizen, its a different case altogether. If your aim is to study, and money isn't an issue you better go to Canada,US, Germany.

Besides RMIT is infested with Indians because its cheap. If you REALLY HAVE TO go to Australia for studies, admit yourself in Uni of Melbourne, Monash, Victoria uni, UNSW, UWA, Uni of Queensland, Uni of S.Australia or if you want the best go for ANU in Canberra. Make sure you calculate your options.

Webby, the Emperor is stuck at @ page # 1922. I'm being denied access to my Empire.... :D
@WebMaster

I did shopping for a marriage ceremony today :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom