What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
cc9e1111758c4d1d9316d580e236226a.jpg

i know sisters always make fun of brothers :azn:

@Hyperion yara you remember Harold from suits ???? :cheesy:

@Imran Khan Yara baki saari great hain par ye waki mai lag rha hai k kisi nai zabardasti bethaya hai !!!!! :D
its my home my room not electric chair bachy

Last edited by a moderator:
When will the moderators ban trolls who REPEATEDLY and on a DAILY basis break the rules of this forum again and again and in general destroy the quality of this forum especially in the Middle East section of the forum?

I am obviously talking about the users Sun Piwa and GoodoldBoy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=148998

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=149449

I can't possibly be the only user who have complained about their behavior. In fact I know that many other users have done it too.

@Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Zakii

Time to deal with the menace otherwise the quality of this forum will go down and down.

When will the moderators ban trolls who REPEATEDLY on a DAILY basis break the rules of this forum again and again and in general destroys the quality of this forum especially in the Middle East section of the forum?

I am obviously talking about the users Sun Piwa and GoodoldBoy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=148998

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=149449

I can't possible be the only one who have complained about their behavior. In fact I know that many other users have done it too.

@Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Zakii

Time to deal with the menace otherwise the quality of this forum will go down and down.
MODS what you think abut them dear ?????????? they sleep like محششش in ksa

Can i park my car here, before i start my shopping spree in the rest of the forum?

It won't take much space.

1153094_o.gif
مھشش کا مطلب ہے چرسی استاد جی :cheesy:

Yes, there are long term benefits (knowledge acquisition)..... for example in the case of F-16, it was minimal, however, with F-35, it's quite considerable. Whatever the case, there will be certain key components, which no one other than the US will be able to manufacture.

Think of it like this, up until 1996, Turkey was not able to manufacture "one" laser designator. Now see how far Turkey has come. Do you think it all happened due to pure R&D? No!

@ Hyperion

Uncle, i always wanted to ask you this question but never came across a relevant topic. So i decided the ask my question in this topic. Hope it isn't against the rules.

For the starters let me give you an example. As you know Coca-Cola is being produced in many countries but only 3 man in the world knows the exact formula, so even if the local company severes it's ties with main company, they won't able to make the same product.

Secondly, as you know in Turkey we have various aviation companies (Kale-Aero,TAI,Fokker-Elmo,Havelsan,MIKES, )
co-working with Lockheed Martin and as well as other Aerospace companies like Being, Airbus.

Details of the Turkish companies working in F-35 project is here: Lockheed Martin · Turkish Industry Takes Off In Support Of F-35

Now the question i wanna ask is: We produce lots of things in these projects. Are we learning stuff by taking part, are we gonna be able to acquire the knowledge how to build the these stuff for own future aircrafts.... Or is it the same thing like i gave on Coca-Cola example (Producing but producing without knowledge)

@anonymus, mate, not true. At the moment it's feasible to have that tech up there. As massive amount of progress has been made in this field. Trust me, in a decades time you'll have these satellites up there, where you'll be able to practically connect free of charge. A few adds will take care of the costs! :D

TRUST ME! :P

@anonymus, mate, not true. At the moment it's feasible to have that tech up there. As massive amount of progress has been made in this field. Trust me, in a decades time you'll have these satellites up there, where you'll be able to practically connect free of charge. A few adds will take care of the costs! :D

TRUST ME! :P

It remains to be seen.

As i said idea is technically feasible. I have doubt over it's economic utility because a single geo-stationary satellite while being much costlier than a low earth orbit satellite would still be cheaper than whole fleet of them.

For a broadcaster,changeover to low earth orbit satellites would not make economic sense.

+ as of today, most of the digital traffic is carried by undersea cables and satellites are used for only small quantity of total global digital load.This is also not bound to change as they would remain cheapest source of communication possible.

There is another confounding issue which would plague use of satellites for internet transmission. In digital TV, there is one way communication and all of the receivers are receiving same signals. With internet, there would be two way traffic + since every individual would be accessing different data, a satellite would need to handle different encoded stream for every active user. Chances of a satellite given it's limited resources ( power,fuel ) to cope out is low.

Like satellite telephony, satellite internet would remain a niche entity which would severely limit it's capability to act as an agent of social change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom