What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, no need to be childish, measure and compare our ****. Now tell me, which emulator can be run on which version of Linux. Stay away from Windows. I don't like Windowers. :angry:

ok than give me a part list and impress me !!!

baba naraz na ho .... its just that black ops 1 is an old game !!!

i have GTA V on PC, and will get fifa14 for free with my precommended Xbox ONE :smitten:
any specs of ur pc ???

Yara, no need to be childish, measure and compare our ****. Now tell me, which emulator can be run on which version of Linux. Stay away from Windows. I don't like Windowers. :angry:
yara i've never used linux !!!

@jaibi meet @AhaseebA, @DESERT FIGHTER
@Hyperion can you brief the two on the Pakistani armed forces equipment wiki project that the Jtts and anyone else interested will undertake. We need the systems fleshed out- relevant illustrations- specs and data (NO SPECULATIVE STUFF, FUTURE VERSIONS, ANECDOTES- HARD DATA SANS WIKI ABERRATIONS ONLY).

Ahaseeb can easily work the missiles and Desert the artillery, firearms and tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fifa sucks :bad:

You tell me what will be the suitable budget ...neither too expensive nor too cheap.

They give me for free, when i have precommended, i am not big fan of fifa either, i play only for fun with friends ;)

How you got gta 5 in pc? There is no pc version! Only xbox 360 and ps3

precommended, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom