What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously thinking to buy PS3 ...(hope so my mother would gives me permission) :undecided:
Don't buy a PS3, wait for PS4 !!!

but consoles are for loosers, if you have a good budget than i can recommend something good !!!

Are you a boy or a girl? You must be the first girl I met who's such a serious gamer! :blink:
nah she's not serious !!!

Yara, is there a way to utilize normal servers to play these games? I've never delved into that! I have hyper-capable servers, some of them sitting idle....... I think, I'm gonna do some research, however, not so sure if I want to waste my time doing it......... then I think just get all the consoles and be done with it...........

Don't buy a PS3, wait for PS4 !!!

but consoles are for loosers, if you have a good budget than i can recommend something good !!!

nah she's not serious !!!

Eik to tumhari mental situation nahin' theek hoti..... munh mein "bhai bhai" atka hua hai...... kahin bachpan mein' saans to nahin' rukk gayee thee, ziyada waqt kay liye? :P

Dr. Hype has a solution! :D

Use your girldar Bhai :whistle: :whistle:

Yara, is there a way to utilize normal servers to play these games? I've never delved into that! I have hyper-capable servers, some of them sitting idle....... I think, I'm gonna do some research, however, not so sure if I want to waste my time doing it......... then I think just get all the consoles and be done with it...........

Eik to tumhari mental situation nahin' theek hoti..... munh mein "bhai bhai" atka hua hai...... kahin bachpan mein' saans to nahin' rukk gayee thee, ziyada waqt kay liye? :P

yaar console gamers here make do with 2mb connections but i wont recommend a console !!!

can you build a desktop ???

Yes, there are long term benefits (knowledge acquisition)..... for example in the case of F-16, it was minimal, however, with F-35, it's quite considerable. Whatever the case, there will be certain key components, which no one other than the US will be able to manufacture.

Think of it like this, up until 1996, Turkey was not able to manufacture "one" laser designator. Now see how far Turkey has come. Do you think it all happened due to pure R&D? No!

So we can think like, what ever we produce in Turkish companies, we gain the know-how of the relevant product. Even the metallurgy ?

Pata nhi ye bhai aj tak sirf apko he kaha hai ask @Aeronaut :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have "true" 1 gig fiber channel........ and I can build a super computer........ don't forget my field! :D

yaar console gamers here make do with 2mb connections but i wont recommend a console !!!

can you build a desktop ???

No. Not the metallurgy. Never ever the metallurgy. NEVER. Nor any remotely related info! :D

So we can think like, what ever we produce in Turkish companies, we gain the know-how of the relevant product. Even the metallurgy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom