What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dill chahta hai tumhara sarr phorr doon'. It's not "hajir", it's hazir. From now onwards, shudh-Urdu boli jaye gee yaha parr! :angry:

In Bangla its pronouced Hajir...with a heavy 'J' sound....I don't know much Urdu/Hindi...my knowledge ends at Keya Hua?

Let's settle this once in for all - manhoos, I already have two sis, and that's enough! One of them is @Marshmallow! :)

Now you are back to Empress # 3....... :kiss3:

Your harm is full of wifzzz but buri baat apki behan nhi mujhe taras ata hai dekh kar :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, in such a case, you shall shpeak English and Bongla'ish....... :D

In Bangla its pronouced Hajir...with a heavy 'J' sound....I don't know much Urdu/Hindi...my knowledge ends at Keya Hua?

Aiwain' hee...... shuggal miss karr raha tha....... enough of that serious crap....... TEAM A........ TEAM B.......... yada yada! :D

@Hyperion here, what happened?

Let's settle this once in for all - manhoos, I already have two sis, and that's enough! One of them is @Marshmallow! :)

Now you are back to Empress # 3....... :kiss3:

Please mujhe apki behan he bana hai i can't handle you :fie: .... please Lala i will help you to settle new girl.

If anyone can handle me, it's you! :D

So no more behna.......... :kiss3:

Please mujhe apki behan he bana hai i can't handle you .... please Lala i will help you to settle new girl.

Please mujhe apki behan he bana hai i can't handle you .... please Lala i will help you to settle new girl.

Tank, kidher bhaag rahee ho? :blink:

Allah Hafiz ..... :wave:

Oh wifey on the phone..... see ya'll in a while........... :smitten:

Aiwain' hee...... shuggal miss karr raha tha....... enough of that serious crap....... TEAM A........ TEAM B.......... yada yada! :D

Aj tou infraction bhi mila trolling krne per :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom