What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrQuiet.gif

Dude, you just don't know it yet. You really are an extremist, a non-practicing one.
Ah but i'm very practicing !!! :D

This is what is wrong with our country. You need to understand that there are laws which govern your lives, Pakistan is not some private island where you can do whatever you wish.
I Already answered that question. My family came from Jalandhar, so we know how is it to live under oppression, So i will help my Kashmiri brothers every time they come to me..

I logged in just to bash this into you.
Nawazish hai aap ki Sir G !!! :D

Learn what you can from JB, he can explain it in a "peaceful" and "calm" manner to you.
Too much ideological differences. The guy despises any Muslim who's got a beard whereas i envy them.

Then you get a bullet in a few years time, and your cold body gets posted back to "Jalandhar". Case marked close! :D

Ah but i'm very practicing !!! :D

I Already answered that question. My family came from Jalandhar, so we know how is it to live under oppression, So i will help my Kashmiri brothers every time they come to me..

Nawazish hai aap ki Sir G !!! :D

Too much ideological differences. The guy despises any Muslim who's got a beard whereas i envy them.

Kia hua - need more of them kissyz? :D

Is there a reason why you can't send private messages to users here? It says that I need to write 100.000 posts and that I only can write to the moderators. Anyone else with this strange problem?

Is there a reason why you can't send private messages to users here? It says that I need to write 100.000 posts and that I only can write to the moderators. Anyone else with this strange problem?

Every member who has below 10k post have same problem (Rule) ... :whistle:

If you want to send PM to any member give it to moderator then he will forward it for you .. :angel:

Every member who has below 10k post have same problem (Rule) ... :whistle:

If you want to send PM to any member give it to moderator then he will forward it for you .. :angel:

Very strange.:D But thank you a lot for the answer. Will have to write it here then.

@Doritos11

I suggest ignoring the clown. He knows nothing about the history of the region, Arab history or Semitic history and obviously not the contemporary history. Let alone the political history of the region. I would report his posts. The forum is better off without those clowns. No need to insult Iraq and Syrians (people) as well as he did while not being an Arab to begin with at all with all due probability. Probably just some Malaysian immigrant who was born in UAE and learnt to pick up Arabic. Hence the Malaysian flag and avatar.

His comments about Syria and the Syrian people who are experiencing a horrible war made me angry. Very provoking and unnecessary.

The troll knows that I have ancestry to Iraq and family members living there but continues to insult the country. Aside from the Iraqi users here. He did it before with KSA too.

I also don't believe that he has ever been to Syria. He clearly does not know anything about the country.

Also the amount of trolls on this forum is amazing. False reports and constant fantasies about making a new Middle East map. I suggest also reporting that Rostam Farsi troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero, lala, does Razi have access to some sort of "self ban" button? :rofl:

@Aeronaut

I swear he's made a record out of it. Half his diatribes aren't even so serious that they require a ban, they are just repeats of previous diatribes. There should be a special ordinance which ensures that he can't be banned for the same old stuff every time- if he pulls something really heinous ban him otherwise just let him be.

Very strange.:D But thank you a lot for the answer. Will have to write it here then.

@Doritos11

I suggest ignoring the clown. He knows nothing about the history of the region, Arab history or Semitic history and obviously not the contemporary history. Let alone the political history of the region. I would report his posts. The forum is better off without those clowns. No need to insult Iraq and Syrians (people) as well as he did while not being an Arab to begin with at all with all due probability. Probably just some Malaysian immigrant who was born in UAE and learnt to pick up Arabic. Hence the Malaysian flag and avatar.

His comments about Syria and the Syrian people who are experiencing a horrible war made me angry. Very provoking and unnecessary.

The troll knows that I have ancestry to Iraq and family members living there but continues to insult the country. Aside from the Iraqi users here. He did it before with KSA too.

I also don't believe that he has ever been to Syria. He clearly does not know anything about the country.

Also the amount of trolls on this forum is amazing. False reports and constant fantasies about making a new Middle East map. I suggest also reporting that Rostam Farsi troll.

Strange people , I don’t know what their ideology is for hatred upon some countries while them being from 10.000 KM away.

Strange people , I don’t know what their ideology is for hatred upon some countries while them being from 10.000 KM away.

:lol:

Don't know what is going on. We all have our trolling days and past examples of trolling but some of the users just beat every record. Besides this Al Mujahed is probably not even from the region. He does not write Arabic. Writes nonsense. The moderators should do something. Forum quality goes only one way and that is down. Something must be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom