What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use Brezvok's definition: an extremist is a person or organisation that uses strictly defined political ideologies usually built upon ethnic, racial or cultural norms, that takes or has a potential to or advocates taking extra-legal measures against state held constitution or legislations. He further defines 'potential to' as having enough means to challenge state monopoly on violence and 'advocating' as propogation using free channels.
O meri jaan. let me explain it to you. Al Qaeda and LeT both belong to what most would call Wahabi School of thought. but there's alot difference between the two as the latter doesn't acts against Pakistani State and its laws. yara my family has old relations with that party and i can assure you that they have no connections with LeT. but i can't say the same for LeJ/sipa e sahaba.

O meri jaan. let me explain it to you. Al Qaeda and LeT both belong to what most would call Wahabi School of thought. but there's alot difference between the two as the latter doesn't acts against Pakistani State and its laws. yara my family has old relations with that party and i can assure you that they have no connections with LeT. but i can't say the same for LeJ/sipa e sahaba.

I am not doubting your party is bad, RAMP, it's just that this is empirically shown. An extremist is an extremist no matter what brand it is. LeJ/SeS/AQ/TTP they are inchorts and are the same. PML-N/PTI or whomever thinks any different is in for a nasty surprise.

I am not doubting your party is bad, RAMP, it's just that this is empirically shown. An extremist is an extremist no matter what brand it is. LeJ/SeS/AQ/TTP they are inchorts and are the same. PML-N/PTI or whomever thinks any different is in for a nasty surprise.
Yara i fully support the Tehreek e Azadi in kashmir and the Mujahideen so by your definition i'm also an extremist, right !!!

Yara i fully support the Tehreek e Azadi in kashmir and the Mujahideen so by your definition i'm also an extremist, right !!!

Yes, you are superceding the State's authority to handle a territorial and legal issue and that too with violence. As a citizen of a modern state you should protest/vote for your governemt to send her uniformed service to handle the territorial issue if you want it that way or diplomatically. Not by superseding state authority.

Yes, you are superceding the State's authority to handle a territorial and legal issue and that too with violence. As a citizen of a modern state you should protest/vote for your governemt to send her uniformed service to handle the territorial issue if you want it that way or diplomatically. Not by superseding state authority.
As a Muslim i will choose my by brothers every time even if i have to supersede the state's authority. do you want me to abandon my sisters and my brothers and sleep like a baby while India is conducting a state sponsored genocide against them ????

As a Muslim i will choose my by brothers every time even if i have to supersede the state's authority. do you want me to abandon my sisters and my brothers and sleep like a baby while India is conducting a state sponsored genocide against them ????

No, I will take up my uniform and guard them as an army/police officer not as a beareded individual who sees no difference and is bred to kill.

No, I will take up my uniform and guard them as an army/police officer not as a beareded individual who sees no difference and is bred to kill.
hmmmm now i get you !!!!

so where's your uniform and why aren't you protecting them ???

hmmmm now i get you !!!!

I will get it when it's my time to qualify then I will protect and serve every brother and sister I have Muslim/chirstian/hindu/buddist/Parsi/sikh who shares the Green-and-white with me. I live in a strong country where we shouldnt and wouldn't need anyone to do our job.

I will get it when it's my time to qualify then I will protect and serve every brother and sister I have Muslim/chirstian/hindu/buddist/Parsi/sikh who shares the Green-and-white with me. I live in a strong country where we shouldnt and wouldn't need anyone to do our job.
where are you from basically ???

. The PML-N has connections to the Salfi extremeists, that's documented.
I don't think that whole party is involved... May be one or two people like Rana sanaullah is involved... But why to blame whole PMLN party for this??

Dude, you just don't know it yet. You really are an extremist, a non-practicing one. This is what is wrong with our country. You need to understand that there are laws which govern your lives, Pakistan is not some private island where you can do whatever you wish.

I logged in just to bash this into you. Learn what you can from JB, he can explain it in a "peaceful" and "calm" manner to you.

hmmmm now i get you !!!!

:kiss3::kiss3::kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom