What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hyperion

Uncle, i always wanted to ask you this question but never came across a relevant topic. So i decided the ask my question in this topic. Hope it isn't against the rules.

For the starters let me give you an example. As you know Coca-Cola is being produced in many countries but only 3 man in the world knows the exact formula, so even if the local company severes it's ties with main company, they won't able to make the same product.

Secondly, as you know in Turkey we have various aviation companies (Kale-Aero,TAI,Fokker-Elmo,Havelsan,MIKES, )
co-working with Lockheed Martin and as well as other Aerospace companies like Being, Airbus.

Details of the Turkish companies working in F-35 project is here: Lockheed Martin · Turkish Industry Takes Off In Support Of F-35

Now the question i wanna ask is: We produce lots of things in these projects. Are we learning stuff by taking part, are we gonna be able to acquire the knowledge how to build the these stuff for own future aircrafts.... Or is it the same thing like i gave on Coca-Cola example (Producing but producing without knowledge)

Weeeeeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeumumbuway......In the Jungle the mighty Jungle the lion sleeps TOnight!

@ Hyperion

Uncle, i always wanted to ask you this question but never came across a relevant topic. So i decided the ask my question in this topic. Hope it isn't against the rules.

For the starters let me give you an example. As you know Coca-Cola is being produced in many countries but only 3 man in the world knows the exact formula, so even if the local company severes it's ties with main company, they won't able to make the same product.

Secondly, as you know in Turkey we have various aviation companies (Kale-Aero,TAI,Fokker-Elmo,Havelsan,MIKES, )
co-working with Lockheed Martin and as well as other Aerospace companies like Being, Airbus.

Details of the Turkish companies working in F-35 project is here: Lockheed Martin · Turkish Industry Takes Off In Support Of F-35

Now the question i wanna ask is: We produce lots of things in these projects. Are we learning stuff by taking part, are we gonna be able to acquire the knowledge how to build the these stuff for own future aircrafts.... Or is it the same thing like i gave on Coca-Cola example (Producing but producing without knowledge)

Being a connoisseur of Coca-Cola, I can tell you that every bottle or can of coke has a distinct recipe in every nation. Coke in Pakistan is way better tasting than coke in US.

Being a connoisseur of Coca-Cola, I can tell you that every bottle or can of coke has a distinct recipe in every nation. Coke in Pakistan is way better tasting than coke in US.

thats because source of concentrates is same for every bottler

thats because source of concentrates is same for every bottler

But other ingredients depend entirely on the distributor. In US they use corn syrup in place of actual sugar which makes coke taste bad.

But other ingredients depend entirely on the distributor. In US they use corn syrup in place of actual sugar which makes coke taste bad.

But it can't vary can to can - coca has far better SOPs than Pepsi. I noticed little difference in country to country but not can to can, don't know about yankee land though

@ Indians, I'm coming for you.

ouBD8dF.jpg

@Dillinger

Do you think that the kashmir dispute can be solved through talks, if not than Do you see another war between Indo-Pak ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom