What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello baby.......... :kiss3:

Talking to wifey # 1 on the phone....brb.. :kiss3:

LMFAO... how weird does that sound!!! :D

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :kiss3: MUAHHHHHHH!!! hahahahhaa yes I read that and I was like this is hilariousssss XD babe what is this, everyone is leaving you haha :P

Madam - Mujha seedhi ABC nahi aati, aap ulti ABC main ID rakh lia hai :argh:

meinay shocha kay its time hum apko seedi abc bhi seekaday aur ulti bhi ;) haha jk

So it's the same there as it is here :/ insterestings

Yup, take one look at even the brain-dead fools on the FB IA-fan page.

d7tm.jpg

This is a picture that had been trending there- apparently the contraption on the right side of the turret is a radar according to them.:hitwall:
@Hyperion kabhi to ek din aega maine sab ke sir pe hatoda maarna hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tumm matt marna..... always wanted to hit an Indian with a hathora, I volunteer my services free of charge, I'll even pay for my return ticket and stay at the Taj! :smitten:

Yup, take one look at even the brain-dead fools on the FB IA-fan page.

d7tm.jpg

This is a picture that had been trending there- apparently the contraption on the right side of the turret is a radar according to them.:hitwall:
@Hyperion kabhi to ek din aega maine sab ke sir pe hatoda maarna hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Pakistanis are going crazy for Turkish chics after Urdu1 showed 'em Ishq-e-Mamnoo

What is Ishaq-e-Mammoo? :blink:

Tumm matt marna..... always wanted to hit an Indian with a hathora, I volunteer my services free of charge, I'll even pay for my return ticket and stay at the Taj! :smitten:

:raise: Hathora main finance karoon gaa

Obscure!! :D

Lala, he is ok..... we've tested him thoroughly! :P

Dude, you seriously need to start having 'some' manners. Either its your obscure sense of humor that i [we] don't get, or you lack one at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom