What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
alfaazon ki jang :D

Let me guess, since its that Sheikh fellow its either Kashmir or the MFN, which one is it?

Its just journos from Pak and India barking at each other with their houlier than thou attitude.

Its a classic.

I KEEEEEEL YOU! We ARE holier than your lot, VERY VERY holy. :angry: Damn it man, I **** apple cider- that's how holy I am.

Dude, you seriously need to start having 'some' manners. Either its your obscure sense of humor that i [we] don't get, or you lack one at all.
hypi doesn't have any problem cuz this is within our " Mazak ki had " / "tameez ka daira."

But the question here is, WTF is your problem ????

hypi doesn't have any problem cuz this is within our " Mazak ki had " / "tameez ka daira."

But the question here is, WTF is your problem ????

Its my job to keep order. And go easy with the F word - Dont make me repeat it.

Let me guess, since its that Sheikh fellow its either Kashmir or the MFN, which one is it?
all of them !!!! kutton wali larai thi yaar. sirf dou log tameez walay thai, our air marshal and zafar hilali !!!

pata nahi kab indi-pak kai logon ko char bandon mai beth kar baath karnay ka tareeka aaiga !!!! :rolleyes:

@Hyperion We need to go to Syria man-

Sex-Jihad and tank battles- aur kuch chahiye tereko?
@RAMPAGE chalta reheta hai, maaro goli.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said "sex", no need to say more..... :smokin:

@Hyperion We need to go to Syria man-

Sex-Jihad and tank battles- aur kuch chahiye tereko?
@RAMPAGE chalta reheta hai, maaro goli.

Dude, girls are nice but nothing extra ordinary such as Croats, Ukrainians, Serbians, Swedes...... :smokin:

Haven't been hit by the Ishq-e-mamnoo phenomena as yet?

A

The famous Trukish show that aired on Urdu1, it's what started the import of Turkish shows in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom