What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate armored stuff........ more of a Physics guy......I think tank is one of the most useless things in present day and age...... :smokin:

@Hyperion Its an ALWACS IR/Laser warner cum jammer.:angry: Doob jao.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate armored stuff........ more of a Physics guy......I think tank is one of the most useless things in present day and age...... :smokin:

Yes, please ensure that the PA follows up on that.:cheesy:

If they first listen to my following proposal

1. 200 st warheads.
2. 500 non st warheads.
3. 400 neutron bombs

Throw in couple thousand "bicycle mobile" ATGM's..... and voila no need for huge armored division..... :oops:

Yes, please ensure that the PA follows up on that.:cheesy:

If they first listen to my following proposal

1. 200 st warheads.
2. 500 non st warheads.
3. 400 neutron bombs

Throw in couple thousand "bicycle mobile" ATGM's..... and voila no need for huge armored division..... :oops:

Good luck with those ATGMs, thats exactly why systems like AMAPS-A have been created (german product) and ALWACS. It doesn't work that way. So now have found Hype's limitation, large scale conventional ground offensives. Well I am not letting you run our Empire's armed forces, that's for sure.:no:

Not DESTO exactly, however, yes the ones working on Nuclear Propulsion & rocket engines (sub cells of DESTO). Dr. Munir Ahmed (marhoom) and Dr. Butt sahib were/are dad's good friends.

Btw, there is one organization even more scarier and secreter than DESTO. :D

@Hyperion

Any friends at DESTO? :whistle:

They are working on some pretty 'unorthodox' stuff.

Manhoos, I like big solutions to small problems. Would a 1 megaton nuke do the trick? :D

Good luck with those ATGMs, thats exactly why systems like AMAPS-A have been created (german product) and ALWACS. It doesn't work that way. So now have found Hype's limitation, large scale conventional ground offensives. Well I am not letting you run our Empire's armed forces, that's for sure.:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not DESTO exactly, however, yes the ones working on Nuclear Propulsion & rocket engines (sub cells of DESTO). Dr. Munir Ahmed (marhoom) and Dr. Butt sahib were/are dad's good friends.

Btw, there is one organization even more scarier and secreter than DESTO. :D

Manhoos, I like big solutions to small problems. Would a 1 megaton nuke do the trick? :D
Well only if you are Chinese. Someday I am going to take out a second and inform Hong Wu that NO ONE puts megaton nukes on their BMs anymore- not even the Americans.:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom