What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yar honestly I am just toooo curious so I like to read a lot and when people talk I wana move them to some new research or opinions, it's actually rare that I present personal arguments. I tend to avoid that but @Hyperion and @Dillinger :pissed: have been bad influences and I'm losing my scholarly aura now and yaaar log ab per jatey hain mujhey maybe cuz of the Jr. TT isey pehle nahi hota tha :(

Yar, Hype, ye log PDF pe ab change hogaye hain with me. Not sure if a good thing or a bad one

We stopped the serious posts long back. I for my part only indulge in factual posts, technical matters these days. People (for the most) here are not interested in a "conversation", they like to leave small bytes of their opinion and that's the end of that. It kills the sentiment, per se, with regard to wanting to engage constructively. :frown:

On the other hand poking fundoos and threatening people with genocide is more fruitful.

Last edited by a moderator:
We stopped the serious posts long back. I for my part only indulge in factual posts, technical matters these days. People (for the most) here are ot interested in a "conversation", they like to leave small bytes of their opinion and that's the end of that. It kills the sentiment, per se, with regard to wanting to engage constructively. :frown:

On the other hand poking fundoos and threatening people with genocide is more fruitful.

We need to have a more serious side to PDF too, man.

Yar, @Dillinger , what's the perception of the military branches in your country? Here it's 1. Army 2. PAF and 3. Navy in terms of power (for the people) in presitge 1. PAF 2. Army and 3. Navy (could be navy no.2 or army navy tied). What's the sit' there?

Hello world.....

@mona malik :pakistan:

Few basic controls.

NaswarvillePage1844_zpsfafd2a74.png

NaswarvilleReplytoTopic_zps3b5c95b1.png

Hopefully you'll be able to learn about the rest if it with time.

Doctor sb. larkion ko diagram bana bana kar sakhatay ho, hum koi masla bayan karain tu gaandi si hand writing me nuskha likh kar thama daitay hai, why dear why :cry:

Yar, @Dillinger , what's the perception of the military branches in your country? Here it's 1. Army 2. PAF and 3. Navy in terms of power (for the people) in presitge 1. PAF 2. Army and 3. Navy (could be navy no.2 or army navy tied). What's the sit' there?

In terms of firepower- its still the army- one need only look at the ORBAT for that. But the IAF and IN are closing that gap with the sukhois and the air craft carriers. In terms of prestige it would actually be the IA and then the IN and IAF tied. This will change soon, with the navy on its way with its 100 ships more plan and BIG projects like the SSBN and ACs it will dominate the scene by the next decade. After all it is India's Ocean.:smokin:

In terms of firepower- its still the army- one need only look at the ORBAT for that. But the IAF and IN are closing that gap with the sukhois and the air craft carriers. In terms of prestige it would actually be the IA and then the IN and IAF tied. This will change soon, with the navy on its way with its 100 ships more plan and BIG projects like the SSBN and ACs it will dominate the scene by the next decade. After all it is India's Ocean.:smokin:

Na, na, power as in the minds of the people, you know, 'pawa' not military terms but perceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom