What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah our LeT has 5 lakh+ members from every sect and all trained in Guerrilla warfare !!! :devil:

Meh, good only for ambushing soldiers returning from leave. Warna mar mura ke 20 saal me ek gaj zameen nahi le payein hain. You should have stuck with the Serbs who came in by a dozen or so in the early 90s, till date the IA considers them to be the ABSOLUTE best in terms of lethal opponents. The story goes that the 9th Para had to clear out 4 of these guys and still came out bruised.

Thre 13 year olds in @Hyperion's tribe can probably hunt the LeT like rabbits.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, good only for ambushing soldiers returning from leave. Warna mar mura ke 20 saal me ek gaj zameen nahi le payein hain. You should have stuck with the Serbs who came in by a dozen or so in the early 90s, till date the IA considers them to be the ABSOLUTE best in terms of lethal opponents. The story goes that the 9th Para had to clear out 4 of these guys and still came out bruised.

Thre 13 year olds in @Hyperion's tribe can probably hunt the LeT like rabbits.:omghaha:
lol the LeT you know is the innocent hizb students !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoever they are, beating a nation of 1.2 billion with attrition is a brain dead strategy. Attrition doesn't work on this scale, the TTP seems more proficient, targeting the CnCs of the force, sapping command initiative. Whoever trained those buggers knew what they were doing..you guys should have leveled Swat and been done with it.

Yehi LeT to aaj kall warri hui hai hamari tui mein. LeJ <-> LeT <-> ISI <-> AQ <-> Uncle Sargam :woot:

nah our LeT has 5 lakh+ members from every sect and all trained in Guerrilla warfare !!! :devil:

Anyone not authorized to carry a gun, yet carrying is considered armed combatant. Simple as that. Student Biryani.

Dude, I know better. They are interchangeable, same masters. Tui = Arse.

LeJ and LeT are not the same bro. :what:

"tuis mein"? Meaning?

Anyone not authorized to carry a gun, yet carrying is considered armed combatant. Simple as that. Student Biryani.

Dude, I know better. They are interchangeable, same masters. Tui = Arse.

I see. Tind and co.?

But seriously, if your guys trained the LeT and the TTP then why is there such a huge difference between the two in combat proficiency?

the TTP seems more proficient, targeting the CnCs of the force, sapping command initiative. Whoever trained those buggers knew what they were doing..you guys should have leveled Swat and been done with it.
O mere bhai there's alot difference between Offensive and Defensive.

The only success TTP has achieved so far is because of Suicide bombers which LeT doesn't believe in.

TTP is a special case all together. All the disgruntled ones of LeT/LeJ who thought that not "enough" was being done to spread al-haza-tul-wahabiat went and joined TTP. No training required. Just press the green button to be one with the hooriz.

I see. Tind and co.?

But seriously, if your guys trained the LeT and the TTP then why is there such a huge difference between the two in combat proficiency?

O mere bhai there's alot difference between Offensive and Defensive.

The only success TTP has achieved so far is because of Suicide bombers which LeT doesn't believe in.

I must have been dreaming when they were roaming about the GHQ and holding a parallel govt. in Swat. The TTP is very much on an offensive, unless you haven't noticed. Eliminating Divisional level commanders, infiltrating into a secured base. Compare that to the attack on our Parliament, they couldn't even enter the inner perimeter before they got fried. Civilian targets is one thing, even government buildings and prisons. You have to be a different sort of demented to go and hit a base secured by MP/soldiers to begin with. The offensive is very much there.

TTP is a special case all together. All the disgruntled ones of LeT/LeJ who thought that not "enough" was being done to spread al-haza-tul-wahabiat went and joined TTP. No training required. Just press the green button to be one with the hooriz.
Dafuq is that ???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Nahin yaar..... nothing even close to what you are thinking...... too complicated to even begin with....... too many parties to the equation in Swat / Gilgit.

I must have been dreaming when they were roaming about the GHQ and holding a parallel govt. in Swat. The TTP is very much on an offensive, unless you haven't noticed. Eliminating Divisional level commanders, infiltrating into a secured base. Compare that to the attack on our Parliament, they couldn't even enter the inner perimeter before they got fried. Civilian targets is one thing, even government buildings and prisons. You have to be a different sort of demented to go and hit a base secured by MP/soldiers to begin with. The offensive is very much there.

The science of becoming an active follower of Wahabism...... :P

Dafuq is that ???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

lol the GHQ/mehran airbase attack was a different thing altogether !!!

So you think that every terrorist is somehow connected to wahabism ???

Nahin yaar..... nothing even close to what you are thinking...... too complicated to even begin with....... too many parties to the equation in Swat / Gilgit.

How many times does a guerrilla irregular force switch from a running war to a holding war and then back to a running war. Despite fighting a asymmetrical war continuously target CnC like one would in a conventional kinetic war? These folks aren't really fighting the typical- fight against the oppressive state war. They are not even going into the sleeper cell will only attack civilian targets mode because the conventional forces have us cornered. So which is it, or are they just confused.:undecided:

lol the GHQ/mehran airbase attack was a different thing altogether !!!

So you think that every terrorist is somehow connected to wahabism ???

Was it, last I checked it wasn't exactly the SEALS and/or us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom