What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which thread are you guys talking about??

Because, I don't want personal info out there...... reason is quite obvious, how many Turks or Pakistanis end up there? I can be identified in a second. Do you agree with the reasoning, why I am quiet? :D

P.S. That was a huge technical error on my part to even mention it, normally I'm way more careful with such info. :P

Abbe the reason you are not answering my question is because I'm right?

Because, I don't want personal info out there...... reason is quite obvious, how many Turks or Pakistanis end up there? I can be identified in a second. Do you agree with the reasoning, why I am quiet? :D

P.S. That was a huge technical error on my part to even mention it, normally I'm way more careful with such info. :P

Fair enough, I'll edit my post.

The reason I asked was because it would be fcking incredible to find out the first Pakistan I met in real life was the emperor himself.

Naswario sudhar jao.... no one to back up your Emperor in other threads, where he is fighting all the evil forces, all by himself. :pissed:

No my friend, I was there way before that! :D

Fair enough, I'll edit my post.

The reason I asked was because it would be fcking incredible to find out the first Pakistan I met in real life was the emperor himself.

Naswario sudhar jao.... no one to back up your Emperor in other threads, where he is fighting all the evil forces, all by himself. :pissed:

No my friend, I was there way before that! :D

I'm telepathically neutralizing many of the target that you've designated as red.

Rest is the job of General @Dillinger.
Beloved Emperor, :D i guess now it's time to officially announce about that secret weapon of ours.It's been successfully tested a number of times.It's an extensive war and it'll take it's due time.Unless you allow us and allot the mountains in the east to be preferentially prepared for tobacco cultivation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, why is that, whichever thread I engage enemy forces, everyone just runs away from it? :undecided:

I'm telepathically neutralizing many of the target that you've designated as red.

Rest is the job of General @Dillinger.
Beloved Emperor, :D i guess now it's time to officially announce about that secret weapon of ours.It's been successfully tested a number of times.It's an extensive war and it'll take it's due time.Unless you allow us and allot the mountains in the east to be preferentially prepared for tobacco cultivation.

@notsuperstitious this hypie guy is just an old guy waiting for his time to come mate.. He must be the founding member of that course :P

There he is either trying to woo young girls or asking Wahhabis to wear bangles, or both if the girl is Wahhabi!

Old_Pathan.jpg

There he is either trying to woo young girls or asking Wahhabis to wear bangles, or both if the girl is Wahhabi!

Old_Pathan.jpg

The Artificial/Costume Jewelry that comes from India has a very high demand here as well.I haven't seen much of it (that common) in the northern areas though.One reason can be the problem of availability or is it like the women there haven't developed the taste, i don't know.

The Artificial/Costume Jewelry that comes from India has a very high demand here as well.I haven't seen much of it (that common) in the northern areas though.One reason can be the problem of availability or is it like the women there haven't develop the taste, i don't know.

Hyperion is working on it.

BTW unrelated - I heard this story from a Pakistani y'day. Said he went to a Delhi shop and asked to be shown some 40 sarees, but got confused and did not buy anything. The shop owner got him tea and said bye with a smiling face. He was very impressed. His theory is that Hindus make better businessmen and Muslims better diplomats and artisans.

His theory, don't ask me to explain. He's from a very elite family with links right at the top right from the partition days.

@Hyperion that brings me to this question, are there Wahhabi girls? Or do they grow a beard and cease to be girls anymore?

Welcome my love ..... muaaaaaaaaah <33333...... :kiss3:

@ZYXW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom