What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most that I have seen personally, yes!

lol the GHQ/mehran airbase attack was a different thing altogether !!!

So you think that every terrorist is somehow connected to wahabism ???

Was it, last I checked it wasn't exactly the SEALS and/or us.
@Hyperion what do you think about the tattoos ???

a-tattoo-is-seen-on-the-back-of-a-taliban-militant-who-was-killed-during-a-gun-battle-in-peshawar-december-16-20121.jpg

Definitely not TTP !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion what do you think about the tattoos ???

a-tattoo-is-seen-on-the-back-of-a-taliban-militant-who-was-killed-during-a-gun-battle-in-peshawar-december-16-20121.jpg

Definitely not TTP !!!

This is your idea of a proof? Or even a criterion?
@Hyperion Can a man not have gotten a tattoo and regretted it, found god later, been radicalized later.

Rampi, the Europeans fighting in Syria- do you think none of them did ANYTHING haraam before they turned fundoo?:cuckoo:

Not necessarily, specially in this particular case. This guy was handling some pretty pretty high-tech com units. Trust me, very very sophisticated.

You folks never trained anyone for that. No one to run comms and relay info to field commanders in enemy territory while avoiding intercepts and ELINT? :cheesy:

Dude, very sophisticated. Way way above our heads, and yours! :woot:

You folks never trained anyone for that. No one to run comms and relay info to field commanders in enemy territory while avoiding intercepts and ELINT? :cheesy:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u> Can a man not have gotten a tattoo and regretted it,

I have done a tattoo on my birthday and regretted it as soon as he started doing it.. I was feeling like the guy in this video.. Just I was controlling it from bursting out..

Bhawawwawawawawawawawwawawa.... ruffled a few feathers today....... Z EMPEROR IZ Z BEST....... :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom