What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a term which is used by ignorants to describe every muslim who does Rafa -ul- Yadain. Al-Wahaab is Allah's name which means The Provider/The bestower.

Good, then what issue is there?

Never use Lungi in life, I.

Good going man, now IF only me and @Hyperion could get over our bias against Bangladeshis in general. :chilli:

Chill man, you're welcome to pull our legs- start with Baniya and Pukhtoon jokes- its all cool. :agree:

Or make fun of Butty, although be careful not to get within arm's length of him- do that and he'll eat you.:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, then what issue is there?
The issue is that this making sects like this is the reason behind the downfall of muslims.

The Quran says: "And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided." [3:103]

@Hyperion Waise I've never come across a Wahaabi in my life. Even though the place I purchase my weed from is a majority Muslim area- as in everyone I am friends with there is a Muslim- not a single one is your "garden variety Wahaabi". Most claim to be Salaafi when asked- AND are tolerant- completely- like chilled.:what:

Good going man, now IF only me and @Hyperion could get over our bias against Bangladeshis in general. :chilli:

Chill man, you're welcome to pull our legs- start with Baniya and Pukhtoon jokes- its all cool. :agree:

Or make fun of Butty, although be careful not to get within arm's length of him- do that and he'll eat you.:tup:

Out of 1.2 billion people you receive no love from your countrymen and come ask for love here.

LOL.

You are not a bad guy, but at the end of the day you are still a baniya. The spots on a hyena never change. :D

Out of 1.2 billion people you receive no love from your countrymen and come ask for love here.

LOL.

You are not a bad guy, but at the end of the day you are still a baniya. The spots on a hyena never change. :D

What? :what:

Last I checked the only person's love I had been hoping for was @Armstrong- him and his BIG arms.

Although I always did want Hyperina to share some of that love pie she keeps doling out.:frown:

The issue is that this making sects like this is the reason behind the downfall of muslims.

The Quran says: "And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided." [3:103]

Let me educate you. I am wahabi, but I see no differences with other Muslims.

We Wahabis don't worship graves, and we do not believe in the divinity of Mullahs.

This is why I am laughing so hard @Hyperion for accusing Wahabis of favoring Mullahs.

To be a Wahabi, you can not follow a Mullah. There is only you, and then there is Allah swt. There is no person on Earth that can be a third party that communicates for you. Everything is between you and God.

Let me educate you. I am wahabi, but I see no differences with other Muslims.

We Wahabis don't worship graves, and we do not believe in the divinity of Mullahs.

This is why I am laughing so hard @Hyperion for accusing Wahabis of favoring Mullahs.

To be a Wahabi, you can not follow a Mullah. There is only you, and then there is Allah swt. There is no person on Earth that can be a third party that communicates for you. Everything is between you and God.
lol i understand ur mindset. Even my old man is what you would call a wahabi. whenever i'm home he'll tell me to come along with him to his Ahle hadith mosque. and i'll say you go and i'll go to the nearest Deobandi mousqe because i think that every mosque belongs to allah and this "your mosque and my mosque" ideology divides us more.

What you must understand is that our Prophet S.A called himself a muslim. if you are sunnah follower than you should also call yourself a muslim and just a muslim.

Could someone be a good sport and open a topic on Toyota Prius going to be made or assembled in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom