What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheed banne ka bada shauk hai aapko. :flame:

Ye bata do, woh LMG armed SUV toh mere naam karke jaoge na, the Baniya in me is already salivating.:angel:

Eik Pukhtoon ke samneiii Hindu Baniyaaa kiyaaa cheeez haiii ? :lol:

' @Hyperion - Tell us Munshi how much 'business acumen' is embedded in Pukhtoons ! :)

Waiseee @Dillinger do you know that most of this crap is being caused by @Hyperion 's own Tribe - Hes a Mehsud & so is Behtullah ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be your awesome cool self...... you were chosen on the basis of your awesomeness.... just be yourself...... have a consistent PoV, and follow the logical path, no matter how ridiculous the thought maybe to the norm. Exist on the borders of normal reason and logic....................... furthermore, it doesn't hurt to suck up to the Emperor, once in a while! :devil:

@WebMaster, ain't that true? :smokin:

@Hyperion , yar what are Jr.TT's suppose to do? Maybe it's stupid but I don't know who to and where to ask this

Chal, @Armstrong you find another combat buddy, I'm going with @Hyperion

Gosh...I could've used a shrink to psyche out the enemy - Your Freudian ways & my Foodie ways would've made us the masters of psychological warfare till a time came when we come to be known as the Unholy Duo ! :cray:

If you are, you are the coolest one I have EVER seen. I'm talking about the garden variety, on the rampage right now, indoctrinating innocent minds..... :smokin:

Don't post ignorant **** to me. I am a Wahabi. You have no right to generalize us.

Be your awesome cool self...... you were chosen on the basis of your awesomeness.... just be yourself...... have a consistent PoV, and follow the logical path, no matter how ridiculous the thought maybe to the norm. Exist on the borders of normal reason and logic....................... furthermore, it doesn't hurt to suck up to the Emperor, once in a while! :devil:

@WebMaster, ain't that true? :smokin:

BUWHAHAHA! Well that makes sense!
@WebMaster, did you get a look at the articles I mailed?

Gosh...I could've used a shrink to psyche out the enemy - Your Freudian ways & my Foodie ways would've made us the masters of psychological warfare till a time came when we come to be known as the Unholy Duo ! :cray:

Yeah, we could be the The Unholy Trio: You, me and @Hyperion

@Hyperion , yar what are Jr.TT's suppose to do? Maybe it's stupid but I don't know who to and where to ask this

Participate more in Senior cafe, think more critically on issues, suggest solutions based on research, and write articles on PDF if possible.

Participate more in Senior cafe, think more critically on issues, suggest solutions based on research, and write articles on PDF if possible.

I do that already, I've posted two articles as of now before I became a Jr. TT so that's why I was like what should we do. Thank you for your response. Weyse the senior's cafe is dead. No new posts there oye do you @Armstrong, @Hyperion even go there? Naaalikoo!

My explanation is way better..... now go away........ as I told you before, we have implemented "lungi tax" in the Empire, are all your tokens paid in full? :angry:

Dilli, check under his lungi, if all necessary tokens are hanging. :rofl:
@Dillinger

But I just told everyone that @Hyperion is a Mehsud - Can't be trusted ! :undecided:

*Fingers Crossed - Lets hope the Emperor takes the bait* :D
Yaaar, we could make him the next Mehsud tribal leader by the time our campaign is finished!

My explanation is way better..... now go away........ as I told you before, we have implemented "lungi tax" in the Empire, are all your tokens paid in full? :angry:

Dilli, check under his lungi, if all necessary tokens are hanging. :rofl:
@Dillinger

what's wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom