What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhoos kaab say try karr raha hai..... you are my bro........ I'd never get pissed at you! :D

Emotional Kar Diyaaa Mujheee ! :cray:

You are my Bro too ! :cheers:

Waisee I was just testing out a theory - They say that some of the most rabid homophobes might have homosexual tendencies amongst themselves so I thought maybe the same applies to you & the Mehsuds ! :P

You've take more digs at the Mehsuds even declaring them to be Non Pukhtoons so maybe theres a story from some chapter of your life dealing with that ! :whistle:

Perhaps a somewhat 'naughty' story at that ! :undecided:

Kiyun @jaibi ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are, you are the coolest one I have EVER seen. I'm talking about the garden variety, on the rampage right now, indoctrinating innocent minds..... :smokin:

Replace Wahabi with Deobandi, and you may be on the right track.

It seems you'e been outside of Pakistan for too long.

Religious people don't hurt each other. It's the violent or greedy people that do. They try to justify their ****** and savage nature with religion.

It's not the Mullah's fault. They teach what is written.

What a man practices is entirely up to him.

To give you a polarized example, the Libz in our country project a terrible message of liberalism.

Don't post ignorant **** to me. I am a Wahabi. You have no right to generalize us.
lolzzzzzz there is no such thing as wahabi !!!!!!

Do consider yourself a muqalad like the harafi crowd ????

There's no need associate yourself with the name of people like Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab or Abu Hanifa. We are all muslims and we have all the Hadith of Muhammad S.A.

lolzzzzzz there is no such thing as wahabi !!!!!!

Do consider yourself a muqalad like the harafi crowd ????

There's no need associate yourself with the name of people like Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab or Abu Hanifa. We are all muslims and we have all the Hadith of Muhammad S.A.

LOL. Burger boy yaar...

Apkay paas Ilam hota toh tumay samaj aati, ki har Musalman Wahabai hain.

Yeh mujay batao, Wahab ka matlab kya hain?

Dude, this is an off-topic thread. If you don't get jokes, then this is not the right place for you to be. We discuss everything here, from every angle, every possibility, without incrimination. :smokin:

That was not a joke when you call others. Anyway.

Dude, this is an off-topic thread. If you don't get jokes, then this is not the right place for you to be. We discuss everything here, from every angle, every possibility, without incrimination. :smokin:
oye @Skies is a nice guy. pehlay hi tu nai hamare akloti lungi @BDforever ko bhaga dia hai ..... is ko tou bakhsh dai :D

Dude, white part is no more. And sadly the green part is also mostly Wahabi-Black. Yes, that's the truth, live with it. Soon enough you'll have a sword in it as well, followed by a skull.

dude ka to pata nahi albata baat ya ha k

white part aman ki nishani ha aur green Qom ki ab aman ko to hum nay danda diya howa ha agar yahi danda Qom ko diya hota to halat itnay kharab na hotay .

Yups liberals in Pakistan do project a version which is incompatible with our society. I'm not defending them either, however, I don't think you are aware of the hatred that is peddled by the so-called-mullahs. I know it, I have seen it, I have heard it in every sermon (99.9999999% of every Mullah that exists in Pakistan does it). That is not Islam. I know Islam, maybe more than 99% of kharjis on this forum (both kind, liberals and the fundoz).........

Let me be the judge of what's right or wrong, as per my observations. I respect your view, and you try to respect others viewpoints.

Replace Wahabi with Deobandi, and you may be on the right track.

It seems you'e been outside of Pakistan for too long.

Religious people don't hurt each other. It's the violent or greedy people that do. They try to justify their ****** and savage nature with religion.

It's not the Mullah's fault. They teach what is written.

What a man practices is entirely up to him.

To give you a polarized example, the Libz in our country project a terrible message of liberalism.

Razii, he is pretty well versed in Islam. Trust me.

LOL. Burger boy yaar...

Apkay paas Ilam hota toh tumay samaj aati, ki har Musalman Wahabai hain.

Yeh mujay batao, Wahab ka matlab kya hain?

Eik Pukhtoon ke samneiii Hindu Baniyaaa kiyaaa cheeez haiii ? :lol:

' @Hyperion - Tell us Munshi how much 'business acumen' is embedded in Pukhtoons ! :)

Waiseee @Dillinger do you know that most of this crap is being caused by @Hyperion 's own Tribe - Hes a Mehsud & so is Behtullah ! :angry:

The day a Pukhtoon owns something like RIL I'll believe that. :coffee:

@Hyperion is probably an aberration as far as his tribe is concerned anyway, he's cool with kaffirs and all- should have been stoned to death.

LMFAO, yeah, I know that joke! :D

"Aggar Pakistan kay jhanday mein, danda sabz tarraf dia hota to buhut amman hota!" :rofl:

dude ka to pata nahi albata baat ya ha k

white part aman ki nishani ha aur green Qom ki ab aman ko to hum nay danda diya howa ha agar yahi danda Qom ko diya hota to halat itnay kharab na hotay .

My explanation is way better..... now go away........ as I told you before, we have implemented "lungi tax" in the Empire, are all your tokens paid in full? :angry:

Dilli, check under his lungi, if all necessary tokens are hanging. :rofl:
@Dillinger

Sorry but I ain't looking. Get @Armstrong to do it, he'd probably like what he sees. I on the other hand will end up mutilating @Skies just because he's wearing a Lungi.

Yups liberals in Pakistan do project a version which is incompatible with our society. I'm not defending them either, however, I don't think you are aware of the hatred that is peddled by the so-called-mullahs. I know it, I have seen it, I have heard it in every sermon (99.9999999% of every Mullah that exists in Pakistan does it). That is not Islam. I know Islam, maybe more than 99% of kharjis on this forum (both kind, liberals and the fundoz).........

Let me be the judge of what's right or wrong, as per my observations. I respect your view, and you try to respect others viewpoints.

You are mis-guided, because the name Mullah has been desecrated. I come from a famly of Mullah, Maulvi, Khodja. If you are a Muslim, then it is your duty to expose fake Mullahs or Allams/Scholars. Your majboori is not to bring down the name of the Mullah.

You are free to believe in whatever you like. But if you want to isolate Wahabis, it is the same as isolating any other community in Pakistan. I will fight for what I believe in, just as you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom