What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness." - Ibn Taymiyyah

Ergo not likable.:taz:

Now please go huddle in a corner and weep.

Cute-Baby-Start-Weeping-512X384-476.jpg

Thanks a mil in advance :)
@Spring Onion

I salute your signature and DP :salute:

:( We people of Peshawar have lost some most educated persons in the attack. Those who taught English to many people here.

We are sad sad and sad cant describe

the sig and DP is not enough

Last edited by a moderator:
:( We people of Peshawar have lost some most educated persons in the attack. Those who taught English to many people here.

I agree, this is not enough, wish the Army could raise a special corps of anti-Talib volunteers I would gladly sign up and I know @Armstrong would too. I knew a family that totally perished in the blast. It's is just unspeakable. I wish we wake up.

I agree, this is not enough, wish the Army could raise a special corps of anti-Talib volunteers I would gladly sign up and I know @Armstrong would too. I knew a family that totally perished in the blast. It's is just unspeakable. I wish we wake up.

You and @Armstrong, bad combo brother. Butty will use you as a shield the first chance he gets- you're better off with someone like @Hyperion. Butty ain't gonna die so easy, that would mean a cap on his nihari consumption- unless he believes in paradise (and is certain beyond a reason of doubt that he's going there).

Some years ago, a private school run by Catholics was attacked in Bahawalpur. Muslims,Christians, and Hindus get along very well in our city. There maybe instances of bigotry or arrogance in certain households, but we are very happy with our neighbors.

It was sad to see that a foreign organization decided to sponsor a terrorist attack against minorities in my city.

We in our city are mostly Muslim, but we judge each other based upon actions, word, and reputation.

I would just like to say that the white part of our flag represents a certain percentage of Pakistanis, and they are equal to any other citizen of our country.

I'm so pissed-off as well.... want to go bash all wa**** scumbags, however, it will be of no use....

Someone needs to work on a thread "Can we live without Sunnah, and still be Muslims?"....... I think we all deserve an answer to this question, so we can once in all turn solely to Quran-e-Kareem for all the required guidance. I know it's controversial topic, however, someone gotta speak about it.

After that is done, well all go on a hunting spree of our favorite game...... :devil:

Dude, white part is no more. And sadly the green part is also mostly Wahabi-Black. Yes, that's the truth, live with it. Soon enough you'll have a sword in it as well, followed by a skull.

Some years ago, a private school run by Catholics was attacked in Bahawalpur. Muslims,Christians, and Hindus get along very well in our city. There maybe instances of bigotry or arrogance in certain households, but we are very happy with our neighbors.

It was sad to see that a foreign organization decided to sponsor a terrorist attack against minorities in my city.

We in our city are mostly Muslim, but we judge each other based upon actions, word, and reputation.

I would just like to say that the white part of our flag represents a certain percentage of Pakistanis, and they are equal to any other citizen of our country.

I'm so pissed-off as well.... want to go bash all wa**** scumbags, however, it will be of no use....

Someone needs to work on a thread "Can we live without Sunnah, and still be Muslims?"....... I think we all deserve an answer to this question, so we can once in all turn solely to Quran-e-Kareem for all the required guidance. I know it's controversial topic, however, someone gotta speak about it.

After that is done, well all go on a hunting spree of our favorite game...... :devil:

Shaheed banne ka bada shauk hai aapko. :flame:

Ye bata do, woh LMG armed SUV toh mere naam karke jaoge na, the Baniya in me is already salivating.:angel:

@Hyperion , yar what are Jr.TT's suppose to do? Maybe it's stupid but I don't know who to and where to ask this

You and @Armstrong, bad combo brother. Butty will use you as a shield the first chance he gets- you're better off with someone like @Hyperion. Butty ain't gonna die so easy, that would mean a cap on his nihari consumption- unless he believes in paradise (and is certain beyond a reason of doubt that he's going there).

Chal, @Armstrong you find another combat buddy, I'm going with @Hyperion

Dude, white part is no more. And sadly the green part is also mostly Wahabi-Black. Yes, that's the truth, live with it. Soon enough you'll have a sword in it as well, followed by a skull.

Don't post ignorant **** to me. I am a Wahabi. You have no right to generalize us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom