What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
some crows whispered to me, @Alpha1 left this place and flew away to a controversial place ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
some crows whispered to me, @Alpha1 left this place and flew away to a controversial place ? :D
Just to make clear it out before I leave. To the whisperer
Don't bring forum wars into every other god forsaken thing...i have got nthng to do with it

never imagined that there can be a dedicated forum for Weed lol

boards.cannabis.com

Hello..... what's up guys/gals? :D

Just came to say good night to you all...... had a hectic day....... land surveys....... then dinner with morons....... almost dead........

Hello..... what's up guys/gals? :D

Just came to say good night to you all...... had a hectic day....... land surveys....... then dinner with morons....... almost dead........

LoL.

Made a joke thread, and hindus got hurt so they killed it.

LMFAO.... tu bhee na Razii, koi mauka haath say matt janay dena!!!!! :lol:

What a heading "Bannya Thread", yeah, I saw it! :D

I wouldn't mind if you made a "Pathan Jokes" thread.... as I know you........ :P

LoL.

Made a joke thread, and hindus got hurt so they killed it.

I wouldn't mind if you made a "Pathan Jokes" thread.... as I know you........ :P

Pathan and Chaudhry jokes are better than banniya jokes.

Why no Bihari jokes? Although Biharis are known to be sensitive and all, but still I find them hilarious. Its a bit difficult for people to get pissed with me coz I am an equal opportunity offender, a bihari/bengali who agitates all those around him.:devil:
@Armstrong It was the real "Hit show" man, there was suspense there, far more hard driving. :frown:

Yara, did you get to watch the show I posted earlier today?

Yeah, me also an equal opportunity offender. Jokes come under UN treaties. :devil:

Why no Bihari jokes? Although Biharis are known to be sensitive and all, but still I find them hilarious. Its a bit difficult for people to get pissed with me coz I am an equal opportunity offender, a bihari/bengali who agitates all those around him.:devil:
@Armstrong It was the real "Hit show" man, there was suspense there, far more hard driving. :frown:

I was going to open pathan joke thread but most of them I found are nonveg...
like pathani says raat ko billi doodh pee gaya.. pathan bola kameez pahan ke soya kar.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom