What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go through this :

Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan

A quote from the above : “My father’s name is Khalil-uddin, please write down his name and take a picture of him. Give it to Zia-ul-Haque and tell him my father suffered and died for Pakistan."

' @Hyperion @Secur @genmirajborgza786 @Marshmallow @Talon @Aeronaut @balixd @W.11 @chauvunist @LoveIcon @jaibi @Hermione G @Mirzay @M-48 @Mamba @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @Awesome @ZYXW @pk_baloch @niaz @JonAsad @waz @Xeric @Thorough Pro @p(-)0ENiX @RazPaK @A1Kaid @Developereo
most of them are biharis :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you must be humanities guy.... EVIEWS / SPSS kinda person.... I run simulations on super computers.... these are custom codes designed by me..... you don't even want to know...... :D

DUUUUDEEEEE, DON'T TELL ME! Yaaaaaar, I'm definitely going to need your help in this next project I'm planning! :D :D

thanks yara, i am a little reckless in this regard
although i doubt if anybody could harm us.
We live in one of the most secure area of lahore. But yeah you are right :)

image.png

@jaibi do you have an interest in Airguns!?

What sort of information do you want?

The military arrangements in terms of organisation for the three branches i.e. how's each soldier arranged into a unit and what's their command structure. I guess the tech needs to be researched on I was recently reading about Destroyers.

Dude, you must be humanities guy.... EVIEWS / SPSS kinda person.... I run simulations on super computers.... these are custom codes designed by me..... you don't even want to know...... :D

' @jaibi - Hes actually the proud owner of a kiosk (Khooookhaaa) in Peshawar's Baraa Market selling Naswar so don't take the 'custom codes' & the 'simulations' bit seriously ! :whistle:

Yes, I'm a SPSS guy though I've dabbled in some programming for simulations. You know these scales? the boring kind that we have for testing people. I HATE THEM! I think we Psychs can do better so I'm turning towards games for that and I don't target the local journals I target the heavy ones so I read up on advanced Baynesian methods to tie in mathematical predictions about large scale simulations. I'm dumb in this but it's somehow different from stats and I'm not sure how but I want to go for it and do some cutting edge stuff.

' @jaibi - Hes actually the proud owner of a kiosk (Khooookhaaa) in Peshawar's Baraa Market selling Naswar so don't take the 'custom codes' & the 'simulations' bit seriously ! :whistle:

Meri excitment fazuuul ki :'C

@Hyperion

Give me some guidance - if i was to invest ~ $60K - should i go for the a basic investment property or a poultry start up?

[I have a roof over my head so im not worried about buying a house for living]

@Alpha1 yes, dude, I'm interested if you could nudge me in the right place it'd be great!

Tell me more about your data sets / scale, what are you testing......... maybe I can help you.......

Yes, I'm a SPSS guy though I've dabbled in some programming for simulations. You know these scales? the boring kind that we have for testing people. I HATE THEM! I think we Psychs can do better so I'm turning towards games for that and I don't target the local journals I target the heavy ones so I read up on advanced Baynesian methods to tie in mathematical predictions about large scale simulations. I'm dumb in this but it's somehow different from stats and I'm not sure how but I want to go for it and do some cutting edge stuff.

@Hyperion

Give me some guidance - if i was to invest ~ $60K - should i go for the a basic investment property or a poultry start up?

[I have a roof over my head so im not worried about buying a house for living]

Go for FOREX Trading ! :smokin:

Don't listen to @Hyperion - Its his Fried Chicken Infatuation talking ! :P

Dude, get a pistol.... practice with it.... if you have ample training, it kills way better than anything else.... trust me! :D

If I have to kill someone I'll go all Joker on his ***

@Alpha1 yes, dude, I'm interested if you could nudge me in the right place it'd be great!

I see..so you're interested in him & you want him to nudge you in the right place ! :unsure:

I think Bhabi needs to know this ASAP ! :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom