What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jaibi

Is there any 'accurate' online IQ test you'd suggest, that gives real results?

Na, Aero, all these tests actually require a number of techs to be accurate and big companies do them and then ask for $$$ for accessing their services. Secondly, as you are Pakistani, all IQ scores are measured as percentiles (the score is compared to that of a large control group) and we don't have that in Pakistan. GHQ, NHQ and AHQ keep this data with them but it's top secret it's used to tailor the intelligence tests for ISSBs and initials. Online tests aren't generalised and thus not at all accurate.

If you do want an accurate assessment of intelligence that is international then it would be to give a number of SAT practice tests, they're available for free online, give at least 3, take the average of the score and compare it with the SAT score of that year or for even more accuracy then the average of those years that you took the tests of. SAT scores are strongly correlated to generalised g (.7 to .9), that is accumulative intelligence and represent a good estimation of intelligence (for free).

SATs are given internationally so the percentile scores represent a generalised value compared to the world average.

Last edited by a moderator:
1236022_1415243912023220_990836072_n.jpg

Yara, remind me tomorrow when I wake up.... tag me, and I'll come help.........

@Hyperion bhai ji I am looking forward to start up a security setup in India, I read your feedback on a thread regarding home security. thodi jayi help mil jandi janab would have been really grateful to you Sir.

@dell if you want to and learn about Islam you are welcome and I would love to answer your questions

Those guys controlled FX trade OF Dubai... they used to have private jets..... right now, they have an apartment in Karachi.... anything else you'd like to know?

@Hyperion - Did those guys know any trading ? :what:

These guys were one of the big guys...... monthly volume in tens of billions..... they were just plain stupid........

man.. there are very big financial companies involved in this who have access to finest brains and machines.. its very difficult to compete against big boys.

Ok, now lemme sleep........ :pissed:

Those guys controlled FX trade OF Dubai... they used to have private jets..... right now, they have an apartment in Karachi.... anything else you'd like to know?

These guys were one of the big guys...... monthly volume in tens of billions..... they were just plain stupid........

Ok, now lemme sleep........ :pissed:

calling them stupid is actually encouraging a self respecting young man like @Armstrong to do it... good night.

@Hyperion - So what happened ? :unsure:

How does one loose so much ? Koi Portfolio Diversification nahiii kiii thiii ? Koi Stop-Gap Measures nahin lagaiiin theiii ?

Manhoos, financial crisis sabb ko dubba gaye........ kiya diversification!!! You diversify on "near / reasonably sure" bets, what happens if all those bets also collapse with the rest of the stuff??? For example UAE real estate market..... :laughcry:

Patloon, kameez say sedhay kay sedhay banyan aur lungi mein aa gaye ..... :rofl:

@Hyperion - So what happened ? :unsure:

How does one loose so much ? Koi Portfolio Diversification nahiii kiii thiii ? Koi Stop-Gap Measures nahin lagaiiin theiii ?

Manhoos, financial crisis sabb ko dubba gaye........ kiya diversification!!! You diversify on "near / reasonably sure" bets, what happens if all those bets also collapse with the rest of the stuff??? For example UAE real estate market..... :laughcry:

Patloon, kameez say sedhay kay sedhay banyan aur lungi mein aa gaye ..... :rofl:

Tou yaaar yeh kahooo naaaa - I thought there was something inherently wrong with FX Trading !

Waisee tou my own cousin's Hedge Fund went bust when the Financial Crisis came !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom