What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poultry setup.... you can go for approximately 30,000 - 40,000 flock size....... PLUS don't forget, you can get some nice cash from the bank as well, against your 'investment'.... the trick here is, don't move the money to Pakistan, till you have the paper work done.......

If you negotiate well, you can leverage 1:6.......

@Hyperion

Give me some guidance - if i was to invest ~ $60K - should i go for the a basic investment property or a poultry start up?

[I have a roof over my head so im not worried about buying a house for living]

Ok yaro.... about to drop....... see ya'll tomorrow......

Shab-b-khair.... Allah Hafiz...... Good night....... Ba Bye!!!! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I have to kill someone I'll go all Joker on his ***

Get a NPB license....buy an Original Norinco CF-98. Teach yourself gun safety, maintenance and shooting techniques. Then if you enjoy this - move up the ladder. Its around ~ 40K.

CF-98%20PISTOL%209MM-700x500.jpg

attachment.php

Tell me more about your data sets / scale, what are you testing......... maybe I can help you.......

I've sent you a request, could I also get your email ID? I'll let you know there exactly what I am thinking because the nitty gritty is not that clear as yet. I always go for a iterative and exploratory approach at first to narrow down the exact variables that would effect the study now in social sciences that's done by two ways: either qualitative (non-maths) way, I'm an expert in this! or the Baynesian way the other way of factor analysis (correlations) is falling out with psychometrics (the science of quantiying human behaviour/attribute for measurement and application) because it is not precise enough. So math-sims are in favour now. I basically want to focus on that and then triangulate with proper experimentation a new and more interactive way of measurement.

For instance in all IQ tests you are given a question to solve but here's the problem, intellignece is not static, it is dynamic and the adoption towards that stimulation can make hell of a difference. So I want to develop scales on that premise,

@Hyperion bhai ji I am looking forward to start up a security setup in India, I read your feedback on a thread regarding home security. thodi jayi help mil jandi janab would have been really grateful to you Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakh lanat.... harram kaam..... playing God........ :rofl:

Yaaar waiseee guide me about FOREX - I've studied quite a bit about it & I'm even taking classes of it & I've made a few hundred dollars here in there on the Demo Accounts without suffering any losses that I couldn't have my Profits from other FOREX Trades off-set them !

Tell me what do you think ? Should I consider it as a viable source of income ?

LMFAO... I feel for you dude..... you aren't even clear on your key variables...... :D

Email ID???? Lemme sleep over it...... I maybe the most paranoid person on the planet...... I even have firewalls around my cell phone....... :P

However, I'd surely like to sit with you and thrash out something that may suit your needs..... :D

I've sent you a request, could I also get your email ID? I'll let you know there exactly what I am thinking because the nitty gritty is not that clear as yet. I always go for a iterative and exploratory approach at first to narrow down the exact variables that would effect the study now in social sciences that's done by two ways: either qualitative (non-maths) way, I'm an expert in this! or the Baynesian way the other way of factor analysis (correlations) is falling out with psychometrics (the science of quantiying human behaviour/attribute for measurement and application) because it is not precise enough. So math-sims are in favour now. I basically want to focus on that and then triangulate with proper experimentation a new and more interactive way of measurement.

For instance in all IQ tests you are given a question to solve but here's the problem, intellignece is not static, it is dynamic and the adoption towards that stimulation can make hell of a difference. So I want to develop scales on that premise,

LMFAO... I feel for you dude..... you aren't even clear on your key variables...... :D

Email ID???? Lemme sleep over it...... I maybe the most paranoid person on the planet...... I even have firewalls around my cell phone....... :P

However, I'd surely like to sit with you and thrash out something that may suit your needs..... :D

YES, Dude, I can narrow down using qualitative methods and Factor analysis but not pure maths and that's what I need to crack!

Yara, I personally know half a dozen guys.... who lost EVERYTHING because of it....... I would never ever recommend a friend to get into it........

Yara, something that is "makrooh" or "harram" from the perspective of a society.... I'd advise not to get into it....... always something effed up happens in personal life.......

Yaaar waiseee guide me about FOREX - I've studied quite a bit about it & I'm even taking classes of it & I've made a few hundred dollars here in there on the Demo Accounts without suffering any losses that I couldn't have my Profits from other FOREX Trades off-set them !

Tell me what do you think ? Should I consider it as a viable source of income ?

Yara, I personally know half a dozen guys.... who lost EVERYTHING because of it....... I would never ever recommend a friend to get into it........

Yara, something that is "makrooh" or "harram" from the perspective of a society.... I'd advise not to get into it....... always something effed up happens in personal life.......

why is forex trading haram from perspective of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom