What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall reading that bit ! :unsure:

Purrr yaaar abhi teriii ummmer hiii kiyaaa haiii ? :disagree:

Main 23 saal ka bhola bhala magar ghar ka sab se bara tou saaarey shouk mere pe nikaltey hain, if you know what I mean :( in the world of 'baaahoooo ko hum ghar khud laien gaye' and 'tumharey bachon ko hum naam deingaye.'

Kiddo, you are really good. :tup:

Welcome to Naswarville..... :welcome:

I was being so scholarly here but this Naswar has brought on my beghairat side :D

@Alpha1 ... wear conservatively when you go to meet @jaibi ... infact I would suggest you dont meet .. :angry:

But... but now I know where he lives... how can I resist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Naswar hai hee beghairaton kee cheez....... unless you're properly fermented, it's no place for you........ welcome to the club....... now be a nice lil boy and apply for citizenship...... :D

I was being so scholarly here but this Naswar has brought on my beghairat side :D

Main 23 saal ka bhola bhala magar ghar ka sab se bara tou saaarey shouk mere pe nikaltey hain, if you know what I mean :( in the world of 'baaahoooo ko hum ghar khud laien gaye' and 'tumharey bachon ko hum naam deingaye.'

I'm 23 too & the eldest & the only son in the family - No one thought of pulling that kinda stunt on me ! :lol:

In my family men usually get married at around 30-33 ! :)

I'm 23 too & the eldest & the only son in the family - No one thought of pulling that kinda stunt on me ! :lol:

Hmmm... did you visit any academies during your O/A levels? You never know we might've bumped into one another. @Alpha1 lives like a 100m from my place

This is all due to @Dillinger , I was being so shareef here and then he welcomes me here. I should have known that cheeky bharti was up to something!

bharti?? :angry:
it is bhartiya :P

@jaibi this baniya is a known threat, @Hyperion befriended me so that he could keep a watch on me among other things.:coffee:

Someday.......

@jaibi this baniya is a known threat, @Hyperion befriended me so that he could keep a watch on me among other things.:coffee:

Someday.......

u calling yourself a baniya?? :pissed:
u are a disgrace to us brahmins.. coz we are more evil than a baniya.. :devil:

Most of my fam too, yar, but my contemporary cousins are all with kids and my mom, who's the youngest amongst her sisters, felt she was losing out and as she is a prof in an all-girls institution with loads and loads of collegues with daughters who've met me and apparently liked me (though not during the time I wanted) so like Don Corleone she gave me an offer I couldn't refuse thankfully it's with the girl I love, who also turned out to be her preference and ta-da!

Hmmm... did you visit any academies during your O/A levels? You never know we might've bumped into one another. @Alpha1 lives like a 100m from my place

Of course - From where else does one do their O & A Levels from if not the Academies ! :)

Where did you do your O/A Levels from ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom