What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bol to aisay rahay ho jaisay woh 60 saal kee thee, aur tumm 6 saal kay...... lakh lanat manhoos...... aglee baar ID pehlay say maang lena....... :pissed:

Dude, he is the shoulder............ :D
that wasnt the reason for the break up.. was just saying :P

ami 50 % bujhte pari .. googler help nie ektu ektu bolte pari :laughcry:
apnara officee ki bangla me kaj korche.... ?

so, @hinduguy is a bengali..:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... I'm so sorry dude (not)...... was it something more personal (performance) issues..... you can tell us...... it's a safe place..... no need to be shy....... you can be open about it......... we are all brothers here after all........ maybe we can help...... or or was it intimacy issues, the "Alpheena" syndrome? We can solve all.... trust us...... we are your friends..... have some faith..... Dr. Hypey at your service! :angel:

:devil:

that wasnt the reason for the break up.. was just saying :P

Crap..... missed that one..... you might be right...... Punjabi kuddi, therefore hairy for sure....... :rofl:

what was the reason? you did not want to share your shaving kit? :pissed:

Define second base..... ButtStrongs PoV I mean........ :cheesy:

You mean you have had perhaps one relationship till date, MAYBE 2. AND have never gone beyond 1st-2nd base.:coffee:
@Hyperion slap him!

Oh... I'm so sorry dude (not)...... was it something more personal (performance) issues..... you can tell us...... it's a safe place..... no need to be shy....... you can be open about it......... we are all brothers here after all........ maybe we can help...... or or was it intimacy issues, the "Alpheena" syndrome? We can solve all.... trust us...... we are your friends..... have some faith..... Dr. Hypey at your service! :angel:

:devil:
:lol:
no use yaar. an year has passed since the break up..
btw,how is bhabhi ji and everyone at home??

Crap..... missed that one..... you might be right...... Punjabi kuddi, therefore hairy for sure....... :rofl:

Define second base..... ButtStrongs PoV I mean........ :cheesy:

You know what I mean.:coffee:

These people are a blot on our good names, kaise kaise bhai hain hamare- aunty should have sent Butty to live with wither of the two of us for a year or two- same for Ayu.

Shut up..... V boy..... :D

Come to daddy..... :P

You mean you have had perhaps one relationship till date, MAYBE 2. AND have never gone beyond 1st-2nd base.:coffee:
@Hyperion slap him!

Just one relationship ! :)

And it was like Gibran's Selam - No seriously !

So no marriage, no flings...no nothing for me anymore !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom