What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Let the Emperor help you. :cheers:

Prognosis: First stage of gaydom...... hindufairy can help you with rest of the info... :whistle:

@Dillinger, prepare a coming out party...... this effing Naswarville is becoming a magnet for puftas..... :pissed:

@hinduguy @Ayush @Armstrong @Dillinger @Alpha1 @Secur

I'm bored.

The first time a girl was interested in me O'Levels she asked me to share my sandwich with her. I refused. I still don't regret it. Is that good or bad :(

Let the Emperor help you. :cheers:

Prognosis: First stage of gaydom...... hindufairy can help you with rest of the info... :whistle:

@Dillinger, prepare a coming out party...... this effing Naswarville is becoming a magnet for puftas..... :pissed:

Yar, being gay isn't that bad. Is it? I mean if you leave out the painful part it can be fun too kiyun @hinduguy?

@jaibi - You have a fiance ? :blink:

Yes, Arm, didn't you read my posts on 'A little help please?'.

you passed the gay test @Hyperion @S.U.R.B. :yay:

Being gay means being happy aur according to @Dillinger you're quite desirable on the gay market :D

Lakh lanat manhoos.... he still doesn't regret not leveraging the chick into returning the favor.... a sandwich for a ........ :pissed:

No, I am looking at the calm demeanor- not the overcharged dripping sparkles charade we get from Hindufairy and Butt. He's legit, probably had the whole get away from me- seen better done better thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom