What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what @kbd-raaf is doing on this thread?? :what:
perhaps he got bored of ausie girls and is enjoying our desi talks :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye, @Dillinger and @Ayush did you know that Brahmins who were converted were given the title, which became the caste later on, of 'Shaikh'? I find that interesting

Most of my fam too, yar, but my contemporary cousins are all with kids and my mom, who's the youngest amongst her sisters, felt she was losing out and as she is a prof in an all-girls institution with loads and loads of collegues with daughters who've met me and apparently liked me (though not during the time I wanted) so like Don Corleone she gave me an offer I couldn't refuse thankfully it's with the girl I love, who also turned out to be her preference and ta-da!

Thats nice ! :)

I was a UCLite, (University College Lahore), heard of it? You?

Beaconhouse !

Yup heard of it - Some of my friends went there !

yaar i can't watch awkward scenes ..... tell me what's wrong wimme ???? :hitwall:

You need to loose your innocent cherry, Rampage, go on a naswar trip do some things that would make it impossible for you to even look at your face in the mirror. Then and only then will you be able to watch and enjoy awkward scenes and who knows perhaps even direct them!

Oye, @Dillinger and @Ayush did you know that Brahmins who were converted were given the title, which became the caste later on, of 'Shaikh'? I find that interesting
well i know 2 families who identify themselves as brahmin musalmans,but never knew about the title thing..

i wonder what @kbd-raaf is doing on this thread?? :what:
perhaps he got bored of ausie girls and is enjoying our desi talks :P

How did you know? :O

I came here to look at @Dillinger 's reply to my post. Since then I have been reading, 30 odd pages in the last few hours, dang this place moves fast.

You need to loose your innocent cherry, Rampage, go on a naswar trip do some things that would make it impossible for you to even look at your face in the mirror. Then and only then will you be able to watch and enjoy awkward scenes and who knows perhaps even direct them!
@RAMPAGE ... I think your hostel story is worth repeating ... :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom