What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you know? :O

I came here to look at @Dillinger 's reply to my post. Since then I have been reading, 30 odd pages in the last few hours, dang this place moves fast.

because we have an indian connection :P
btw,welcome to naswarville

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you know? :O

I came here to look at @Dillinger 's reply to my post. Since then I have been reading, 30 odd pages in the last few hours, dang this place moves fast.

What post? :blink: Today's not a good day for Dilli.

You need to loose your innocent cherry, Rampage, go on a naswar trip do some things that would make it impossible for you to even look at your face in the mirror. Then and only then will you be able to watch and enjoy awkward scenes and who knows perhaps even direct them!
Yaar i won't call myself innocent ... this thing developed pretty recently and i have no idea what's causing it :what:

Yar what's the advantage of being a General here? Do you command someone? I'm a Lt.Col but no one listens to me :(

Yaar i won't call myself innocent ... this thing developed pretty recently and i have no idea what's causing it :what:

OK, let me be serious, how old are you? When did it exactly start?

@arp2041 Made possible contact with Krait.:taz:

Please send a mail to beancountingnutt@gmail- my id.

@Armstrong you're making me feel old now :( tu be karley na shadi vadi

I've seen 3 divorces amongst my cousins - So I'm gonna stay as far away from Marriage as I possibly can !

Plus I don't like the whole notion of a Married Life - You kill yourself at work to food on the table, you work long hours because the bills are piling up, you listen to one of the many aspects of family politics, you work twice as hard & sacrifice twice as much for half the increment at work & the opportunity towards a promotion because everything from social status to now the kids are on the way factors into the calculus, you have very little time to spend with your family because theres that one more deadline that you need to meet & before you know it you're in the twilight of your life & you realize that you're more than half way through your life & yet you never did half the things you wanted to do - It was always some obligation or some responsibility that took you back to work or back to your family because you had to act responsibly & with measured dignity now that you were a respectable family man !

I don't think I'm cut-out for that !

Unless...unless you have a companion & not just a 'wife' to share that with you !

As for me - Companionship is a boat that has sailed a few years ago !

@Armstrong @Hyperion @Dillinger @hinduguy @Alpha1

Yar wouldn't it be great if we could choose the insignia at PDF from different services like Air Force, Navy etc.,? or is it just me obsessed with the idea?
you had opened a thread and its a good idea.. but not sure whether it is technically possible.. and how big is the work.. webby is busy now a days ...

I've seen 3 divorces amongst my cousins - So I'm gonna stay as far away from Marriage as I possibly can !

Plus I don't like the whole notion of a Married Life - You kill yourself at work to food on the table, you work long hours because the bills are piling up, you listen to one of the many aspects of family politics, you work twice as hard & sacrifice twice as much for half the increment at work & the opportunity towards a promotion because everything from social status to now the kids are on the way factors into the calculus, you have very little time to spend with your family because theres that one more deadline that you need to meet & before you know it you're in the twilight of your life & you realize that you're more than half way through your life & yet you never did half the things you wanted to do - It was always some obligation or some responsibility that took you back to work or back to your family because you had to act responsibly & with measured dignity now that you were a respectable family man !

I don't think I'm cut-out for that !

Unless...unless you have a companion & not just a 'wife' to share that with you !

As for me - Companionship is a boat that has sailed a few years ago !

I know exactly what you mean and thankfully I have that companionship that's why I'm happy with my relationship! I hope you find it too someday. I find this baachi scene too shallow for my taste and arranged marriage even more so, can't stand it!

you had opened a thread and its a good idea.. but not sure whether it is technically possible.. and how big is the work.. webby is busy now a days ...

Yeah but I was like is it just me or other people want it too, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom