What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you find somebody you like .. you might want to settle down and have kids with her... not really a bad thing is it...

Yup, I did find someone & we had something special...something right out of Khalil Gibra's Broken Wings....then she, for some reason, suddenly disappeared from our school/college & from the city - I've never heard from her again !

But I do hope that shes happy wherever she is !

The goat at your uncles farm does not count.

I'm more into Hippos but I hear that @jaibi fancies a goat every now & then ! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
we have reached the moon..
dont say its fake.. fluttering lungi theory has been debunked..

lungi-man.jpg

Sure man.
@Hyperion @Mamba @Armstrong @jaibi off guys, its been a less than stellar day here. Ttyl and tc.

Yup, I did find someone & we had something special...something right out of Khalil Gibra's Broken Wings....then she, for some reason, suddenly disappeared from our school/college & from the city - I've never heard from her again !

But I do hope that shes happy wherever she is !
Well that must've been painful !!!

@Aeronaut :woot: u can take some tips directly from dillinger :P

I'm a fan of Hujaj bin yousaf - too bad he wasn't the one that came to the land of Indus, instead they sent a youngy who believed in rules of engagement. His legacy still lives though :D

Yara what baffles me is why wouldn't you invest in a small arms start up in Pakistan?

* You are from the part of Pakistan,where gunsmithry is an art.
* You can handpick the best gunsmiths from the cottage industry in KP
* You can get permission for a start up using political contacts/cut through the red tape.
* You have a degree in Materials science/Engineering.
* Most of all you don't require angel investors.
* You can perhaps get some help from the Turkish companies in this regard too, maybe a JV or licensed production or something.

Why not mix the gunsmithing tradition from KP with the latest polymer materials and state of the art computer aided, design,machining and metallurgical processes together to have a small arms start up business? - You can start with NPB items and move up the ladder gradually. Sales apparatus is already in place, which shouldn't be a mammoth task.

Just an idea. :blink:

@Hyperion

Yara, not only material science, but also: Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering + Project Finance + 10 years investment banking experience + first hand knowledge of various design tools + access to similar industries in Turkey.... etc etc.....

Reason for not doing it? SIMPLE...... Lala, I won't get into anything that can kill other human beings (unjustified)

I am more than happy in trading food items and property....... it's stress-free........ :partay:

Yara what baffles me is why wouldn't you invest in a small arms start up in Pakistan?

* You are from the part of Pakistan,where gunsmithry is an art.
* You can handpick the best gunsmiths from the cottage industry in KP
* You can get permission for a start up using political contacts/cut through the red tape.
* You have a degree in Materials science/Engineering.
* Most of all you don't require angel investors.

Why not mix the gunsmithing tradition from KP with the latest polymer materials and state of the art computer aided, design,machining and metallurgical processes together to have a small arms start up business? - You can start with NPB items and move up the ladder gradually. Sales apparatus is already in place, which shouldn't be a mammoth task.

Just an idea. :blink:

@Hyperion

Yara, not only material science, but also: Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering + Project Finance + 10 years investment banking experience + first hand knowledge of various design tools + access to similar industries in Turkey.... etc etc.....

Reason for not doing it? SIMPLE...... Lala, I won't get into anything that can kill other human beings (unjustified)

I am more than happy in trading food items and property....... it's stress-free........ :partay:

Come on, you can use gasoline to drive a car or use to burn someone alive, you can use a car to drive your kids to school or blow up kids. I didn't expect this from you....

We have a great tradition in KP of gunsmithry, if its talent is not harnessed on modern grounds it will fade away in time. You start it up and give me a job to do the 'evil work' - i'll put my sinister senses to the test while you can export Biryani masala to Europe. :D

@Hyperion

I get your point, but what gets me is that even Arabis who have no tradition of gunsmithry have got their own 'brand' - we don't. :confused:

Caracal

LOL... yups got that pistol.... came in a big plastic box along with a shoulder extension... it's a piece of crap...... if I do something, I'm one crazy arsehole, my attention to detail will be impeccable.....

Here..... some recent info for you....

BREAKING: ALL Caracal “C” Pistols Permanently Recalled – No Fix Available

@Hyperion

I get your point, but what gets me is that even Arabis who have no tradition of gunsmithry have got their own 'brand' - we don't. :confused:

Caracal

Yara, manufacturing sidearms isn't that big of a deal. Not much technology involved in it to begin with, neither is it that much capital intensive.

First thing that needs to be done is a thorough analysis of demand..... I mean i spent last two years researching poultry and feed sector, looks pretty darn good.

Make chicken, not guns..... :P

Yea i know but thats not the only product they make and all pistols recalled were C models.

Abhee bechari nay hello kiya nahin'.... aur tumhari line marnay kee aadat shurroo...... forgot Talon already! :pissed:

hey how are you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom