What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RiasatKhan Want to be our mole? Me and @Hyperion's. We will spare you when we perpetrate genocide on BD.:)

By that time I will become the chief of staff of the US military...and guess who you to will be going to war with??

Last edited by a moderator:
nahi yaar.. punjabi kudi thi :partay:

ek punjabi kuri thi .. umr se wo badi thi..
jab usse mila main.. dil ye bola dhak dhak dhak dhak... :smitten:
aur jab muh kholi wo.. sooru ho gayi bak bak bak bak... :blah:

rail gaadi........
1st_Gen_Steam_Loco_Animi.gif

Brahmchari rehnay do manhooson ko...... hamari pratigya kay yeh dono sudhar jayen gay.... kuch faida nahin'...... :what:

You and @Armstrong are very similar- ek bandi thi....ab sada brhmachari hain...

You get into her pants first, and then slowly crawl upwards (dirty mind.... crawl into her heart).... :pissed:

Kisss kaaa 'Achhhar' haii ? :unsure:

We've just got emotions vested in our relations instead of it being a bestial act ! :whistle:

' @Ayush

ek punjabi kuri thi .. umr se wo badi thi..
jab usse mila main.. dil ye bola dhak dhak dhak dhak... :smitten:
aur jab muh kholi wo.. sooru ho gayi bak bak bak bak... :blah:

rail gaadi........
1st_Gen_Steam_Loco_Animi.gif

yes,she was 6 months older..

Chall bey salay..... hum nay tabb takk BD pay poora kabza karr liya ho ga..... we shall place a total blockade of MAOCHI and CHOWWOL.... :woot:

Sooner or later you guys will give-in...... :D

By that time I will become the chief of staff of the US military...and guess who you to will be going to war with??

There shall be no mercy.... till the last lungi is hung from the lampposts.... :pissed:

@RiasatKhan Want to be our mole? Me and @Hyperion's. We will spare you when we perpetrate genocide on BD.:)

Bol to aisay rahay ho jaisay woh 60 saal kee thee, aur tumm 6 saal kay...... lakh lanat manhoos...... aglee baar ID pehlay say maang lena....... :pissed:

yes,she was 6 months older..

Dude, he is the shoulder............ :D

You mean you're the emotional filler for women between their break-ups? @Hyperion I feel pity, after a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom