What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a meeting at the moment ..... I'll tell you guys about what is actually on my wish list! :D

@Hyperion

We need a SOF unit for urban warfare as well as a fully operational surgical intervention unit, like the one ISI has had for some time.

We will not be fighting blitzkrieg warfare anytime soon. We need a good few hundred men strong, intervention unit [Maybe picked out of 4 SOF forces] , armed with day night - NCW enabled war fighting capability to tackle the Urban warfare scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMP has a certain range of strength too you know- how far you are, how sheltered etc. NBC vehicles kaise bantein hain. And a lot of things are EMP hardened- here-

E-4_advanced_airborne_command_post_EMP_sim.jpg
against conventional EMP yeah, maybe
a nuclear EMP no chance, it's just too powerfull

@Hyperion

We need a SOF unit for urban warfare as well as a fully operational surgical intervention unit, like the one ISI has had for some time.

We will not be fighting blitzkrieg warfare anytime soon. We need a good few hundred men strong, intervention unit [Maybe picked out of 4 SOF forces] , armed with day night - NCW enabled war fighting capability to tackle the Urban warfare scenario.

In urban warfare the connected soldier will fare much better. Man portable UAVs, and wheeled automated RCWS equipped robots clearing choke points alone will cut down on casualties. @Hyperion's head on the other end is always geared to wards god damn apocalypse where the said soldiers will suddenly be fighting in an all out NBC environment and Neutron bombs shall be going off in the vicinity. Kaafi manhoos insan hai.

Saloon how about i just hand you alpha over and we call it a day? :confused:

Maine kahaan kuch karna hai- negotiate with Hype- he's the one with the hard on for it and Alphee has been mock nuking Jhung himself- with 200Kt devices.:omghaha:

@Hyperion's head on the other end is always geared to wards god damn apocalypse where the said soldiers will suddenly be fighting in an all out NBC environment and Neutron bombs shall be going off in the vicinity. Kaafi manhoos insan hai.

Maine kahaan kuch karna hai- negotiate with Hype- he's the one with the hard on for it and Alphee has been mock nuking Jhung himself- with 200Kt devices.:omghaha:
nahi tou tujhay kia lagta hai, another indo-pak war mai hum aik doosray pai paani walay ghubaraay pehkai gai ??? :omghaha:

images

against conventional EMP yeah, maybe
a nuclear EMP no chance, it's just too powerfull

Meri jaan, you know what that device is? How strong the emp field is, the one generated by it? A Challenger tank can stroll into an environment with enough rads to melt you and your bones.

nahi tou tujhay kia lagta hai, another indo-pak war mai hum aik doosray pai paani walay ghubaraay pehkai gai ??? :omghaha:

No one will be nuking each other if that's what you think. People have the wrong idea of deterrence...in case you haven't noticed even when we have wanted to we have not been able to engage in an across the IB war...its high intensity border conflicts from now on.

In urban warfare the connected soldier will fare much better. Man portable UAVs, and wheeled automated RCWS equipped robots clearing choke points alone will cut down on casualties.

Exactly, we can afford to equip a small team of a few hundred men with the future soldier gear. MPUAVs, and many kinds of land robos,corner shot guns etc are already made at home. We can equip a batch of APCs with the latest command,communication and control gear for field support - maybe a few IFVs and a handful of UCAVs.

Such a unit will be more deadly to the UW scene than an entire Army.

@Hyperion's head on the other end is always geared to wards god damn apocalypse where the said soldiers will suddenly be fighting in an all out NBC environment and Neutron bombs shall be going off in the vicinity. Kaafi manhoos insan hai.

Iska ilaj karna parega.

@Hyperion | Yar is manhoos alphee ko lay lo - if Jhang is gone, i can't eat biryani anymore - nor can i eat free kheer from Heer Ranjha's Mazar every Thursday or ride 'taanga'. :pissed:

No one will be nuking each other if that's what you think. People have the wrong idea of deterrence...in case you haven't noticed even when we have wanted to we have not been able to engage in an across the IB war...its high intensity border conflicts from now on.
yahi tou mai bhi keh rha hun .... missles kai sath nuclear ki jaga water balloon warheads laga kai marain gai :whistle: !!!

Exactly, we can afford to equip a small team of a few hundred men with the future soldier gear. MPUAVs, and many kinds of land robos,corner shot guns etc are already made at home. We can equip a batch of APCs with the latest command,communication and control gear for field support - maybe a few IFVs and a handful of UCAVs.

Such a unit will be more deadly to the UW scene than an entire Army.

Iska ilaj karna parega.

@Hyperion | Yar is manhoos alphee ko lay lo - if Jhang is gone, i can't eat biryani anymore - nor can i eat free kheer from Heer Ranjha's Mazar every Thursday or ride 'taanga'. :pissed:

Everything has its place. For example the high-fi gadgetry is all well and good- but if you're going to drop it in in the middle of nowhere for extended ops then problems will arise- On that bit @Hyperion is right. See COIN ops and UW clearing ops as such will not last for weeks (I mean singular operations, not the whole campaign- so after each op the soldiers can re-kit, repair and assess), in a kinetic fullscale war that luxury goes out of the window (I mean is the kit battlefield maintainable). So there are pros and cons and no system can tackle everything.

Clean up Jhung man- employ able bodied men like @Armstrong to do the janitorial job.

yahi tou mai bhi keh rha hun .... missles kai sath nuclear ki jaga water balloon warheads laga kai marain gai :whistle: !!!

Beta sabse pehele to teri hi khidki ke through PGM phekunga.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom