What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Dillinger

Ramp has reported the above post - jeez some people don't have stomach for humor. :omghaha:

Kya yaar, idea to acha tha- the moment soldiers get to know that they are being bombarded with projectiles infused with someone else's man-juice they'd drop their arms and start screaming-:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE

Basically,note the control pad under the foregrip of the rifle- Heads up baby, heads up all the way!

4fCFOkm.jpg
@Hyperion yara any chance i can get one of these from a black market in here ??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, position of pebbles and tracks in sand serve as sensors, you just need pair of eyes and common sense.... ears can detect movement up to miles......... yeah, they are pretty rugged..... :D

Load-carrying harness,

No other sensors?

Basic but lethal hunh?

NO NBC protection oh "neutron bombs falling from the sky" sahib?:omghaha:

The basic talib kit then- Btw I've always wondered how rugged are those IR scopes and NVGs- they can take a bad tumble with the operator and still keep on functioning well?

Dude, position of pebbles and tracks in sand serve as sensors, you just need pair of eyes and common sense.... ears can detect movement up to miles......... yeah, they are pretty rugged..... :D

What's with the damn onions though? You intend to use them as chemical weapons?:bounce:

Yara, whenever I go out hunting ........ for........ I always have them in my backpack....... me likey tomatoes and onions with dry bread.......

What's with the damn onions though? You intend to use them as chemical weapons?:bounce:

Yara, whenever I go out hunting ........ for........ I always have them in my backpack....... me likey tomatoes and onions with dry bread.......

You sure you're Pakistani, tomatoes and onions with bread- Pure Mediterranean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom