What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion Personally I like a mixture of low-tech and high-tech.

Personal protection- MKU all the way- worn their gear- can run my standard miles in it.

Same with the ballistic helmet-

X-26 thermal scope/ AN/PAS-13 LTWS Thermal FLIR

Any designated marksmen rifle (sturdy and reasonably accurate)- larger caliber please, I am not the 200 meters type engagement guy.

Dried mango jerky (aam-papad)

Beef jerky (don't like the taste but nourishment man)

That's all folks, maybe the new and fancy portable water purifier the Brits are using.

BUT ME HAS ONLY EVER SHOT A GUN (THE BIGGY) ONCE- ERGO IT ALL REMAINS A DREAM- I SHALL NEVER BE ABLE TO HUNT LUNGIS.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you know how good I am with an AK? Apnee tareef aap ho jaye ge......... I can shoot a duck midair! Trained my sis as well.... she had a makarov..... used to fill 1 liter coke bottle half way up and throw it way high in air, and she used to empty the clip before it hit the ground...... ALL OF IT..... calculating all the deflections.... she started when she was 11....... then she graduated to dry muscle exercises on dragunov....... later I taught her ballistic trajectory calculations........ by the time she was 16, she was girl copy of me........ :D

So basically, you are worse than a girl... get in line...... :rofl:

@Hyperion Personally I like a mixture of low-tech and high-tech.

Personal protection- MKU all the way- worn their gear- can run my standard miles in it.

Same with the ballistic helmet-

X-26 thermal scope/ AN/PAS-13 LTWS Thermal FLIR

Any designated marksmen rifle (sturdy and reasonably accurate)- larger caliber please, I am not the 200 meters type engagement guy.

Dried mango jerky (aam-papad)

Beef jerky (don't like the taste but nourishment man)

That's all folks, maybe the new and fancy portable water purifier the Brits are using.

BUT ME HAS ONLY EVER SHOT A GUN ONCE- ERGO IT ALL REMAINS A DREAM- I SHALL NEVER BE ABLE TO HUNT LUNGIS.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
"calculating all the deflections.... she started when she was 11....... then she graduated to dry muscle exercises on dragunov....... later I taught her ballistic trajectory calculations........ by the time she was 16, she was girl copy of me........

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/253252-naswarville-1694.html#ixzz2fQh54Fqz
" - :what:

Hmmmm Ninja family. :coffee:
Dude, you know how good I am with an AK? Apnee tareef aap ho jaye ge......... I can shoot a duck midair! Trained my sis as well.... she had a makarov..... used to fill 1 liter coke bottle half way up and throw it way high in air, and she used to empty the clip before it hit the ground...... ALL OF IT..... calculating all the deflections.... she started when she was 11....... then she graduated to dry muscle exercises on dragunov....... later I taught her ballistic trajectory calculations........ by the time she was 16, she was girl copy of me........ :D

So basically, you are worse than a girl... get in line...... :rofl:

Started teaching wifey this year as well! :D

Nah man..... in our culture, everyone loves guns... specially if you have a father like my dad...... who used to force both of us to compete at stuff...... if I learned bike, she had to learn it as well...... if I took up swimming, she had to do it as well.....

"calculating all the deflections.... she started when she was 11....... then she graduated to dry muscle exercises on dragunov....... later I taught her ballistic trajectory calculations........ by the time she was 16, she was girl copy of me........

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/253252-naswarville-1694.html#ixzz2fQh54Fqz
" - :what:

Hmmmm Ninja family. :coffee:

Your wife knew about your gun trotting family before marriage? :rofl:
Anyway - you have more reason to be scared of your wife now :devil:
Started teaching wifey this year as well! :D

Nah man..... in our culture, everyone loves guns... specially if you have a father like my dad...... who used to force both of us to compete at stuff...... if I learned bike, she had to learn it as well...... if I took up swimming, she had to do it as well.....

Yes.. she did.... luckily she is from a similar culture..... :devil:

Nah... no need..... I'm not teaching her pistols..... just rifles..... she can't hide them in her purse.... :pop:

Your wife knew about your gun trotting family before marriage? :rofl:
Anyway - you have more reason to be scared of your wife now :devil:

hi guys its nexus i am busy with my study rightnow. i will active here after tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom