What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE

Basically,note the control pad under the foregrip of the rifle- Heads up baby, heads up all the way!

4fCFOkm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaara, waise oddly enough there was this guy at a Turkish pavilion (UTAS) at Defexpo, He kept the trigger engaged on his display weapon. Sort of weird, don't your guys like go for ex-army to do the "living mannequin" thing?

Yaara, I wore the whole damn assembly. The sensor to eye feed is amazing, its like a HOTAS on an aircraft, its like a mobile phone- once you've got your fingers acclimatized you don't need to look down or reach anywhere else since the main sensor controls are right there with your assault rifle. Basically after enough practice you can use said sensor seamless while employing point and shoot.
but no hmd in this 1 :undecided: ???

@RAMPAGE

Basically,note the control pad under the foregrip of the rifle- Heads up baby, heads up all the way!

4fCFOkm.jpg

How heavy is the weapon and associated systems?

I imagine it'd be obstructive to lug around.

You guys are lucky to have access to all these international defense expos.

Me likey ... likey very much...... where can I buy this.... what's the caliber.... more specs please?

@RAMPAGE

4fCFOkm.jpg

How heavy is the weapon and associated systems?

I imagine it'd be obstructive to lug around.

You guys are lucky to have access to all these international defense expos.

Lighter than a M-16.:chilli:

Its not obstructive at all. Smooth target acquisition. And now the body armor kit is changing too-

20130912-081042.jpg

Done away with even the Molle- gone lighter.

@Dillinger

Rheinmetall is developing one too.

btw the Saudis are evaluating FELIN.

Rheinmetall will have worked on the IdZ and that's another dream man. Even the G-36 got modded for the purpose. Was very disappointed with the Polish and Chinese offerings though- no ergonomics BUT the MBS rifle (bullpup) was a beauty.

mvIA2My.jpg

@Dillinger

any idea about FELIN's cost per kit ????

but what about the maps and all that stuff ??? ..... i was hoping for something like iron man's helmet :D

Enhh. Ironman/stormtrooper is a decade away. THIS is enough for now- across the infantry its like a revolution, situational awareness unlike ever before. The point is to keep the soldier informed and oriented.

@Dillinger

any idea about FELIN's cost per kit ????

NO IDEA!
@Aeronaut Saudis can afford it too.:hang2:

The rise of stupid infantry........ one EMP......... :pop:

Enhh. Ironman/stormtrooper is a decade away. THIS is enough for now- across the infantry its like a revolution, situational awareness unlike ever before. The point is to keep the soldier informed and oriented.

NO IDEA!
@Aeronaut Saudis can afford it too.:hang2:

Me likey ... likey very much...... where can I buy this.... what's the caliber.... more specs please?

Yaara standard Famas rifle hai- modded for the Felin sensors and controls- so the caliber is standard 5.56 only. Khareedne ka pata nahi yaara. :frown:

The rise of stupid infantry........ one EMP......... :pop:

Bro- if you generated that EMP from nuke the infantry would have OTHER things to worry about. Besides a lot of the systems like the radio and comms are hardened- but the sensors are going to fry.

@Dillinger

Its called the Gladius.

Gladius-Equipment-in-detail-1024x737.jpg

Lighter than a M-16.:chilli:

Its not obstructive at all. Smooth target acquisition. And now the body armor kit is changing too-

20130912-081042.jpg

Done away with even the Molle- gone lighter.

Rheinmetall will have worked on the IdZ and that's another dream man. Even the G-36 got modded for the purpose. Was very disappointed with the Polish and Chinese offerings though- no ergonomics BUT the MBS rifle (bullpup) was a beauty.

mvIA2My.jpg

What rifles are these two? - is the the ACR on the top from Magpal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom